⁕⁚‧τωєทτy‧⁚⁕

❝ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Jung Y/N's POV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"1... 2....-"

Wooyoung raised both of his hands in defeat as he quickly got up from his bed and kneeled down in front of me who was holding his laptop with an evil smirk painted on my face.

"Please, please, Y/N! I'm awake now, please! Don't drop it! I'm begging you," he begged, clutching his hands together as he looked at me pleadingly. His voice was still raspy and deep from sleep since he just woke up.

I looked down at him and swung his laptop above his head carefully, not wanting to break it either. He then snatched his laptop from my hand and brought it to his chest, hugging the laptop as if it was his child.

"Oh my little baby, I love you so much," he cooed dramatically as he smooched his laptop multiple times. I sassed, rolling my eyes at him, "marry that laptop and divorce with me then."

He stopped in his tracks as he narrowed his eyes at me, not believing what I just said to him. He carefully placed the laptop on our shared bed and never broke our eye contact.

"What?!" I snarled, breaking the eye contact as I stomped my foot on the floor harshly, causing a sound came out from it. Wooyoung jumped in shock as he was still on the floor.

Wooyoung stood up and surprisingly he engulfed me into a hug. I didn't hug back because how shocked I am at his sudden action. I was also clueless about it.

He wrapped his arms on my waist firmly and said to my ear, "I'm sorry. I love you more than the laptop. You can- You can break it if you want."

"I- What the hell?!" I tried releasing myself from the hug and finally succeeded. My eyes locked with his and I could see the worried look in his eyes.

He brought both of his hands to my face and he cupped my cheeks gently. He searched for my eyes and we locked our eyes again into each other's.

"I'm afraid to lose you. Got it?"

I took his hands away from my face and placed it back on his sides. I sighed sadly and smiled weakly at him, "I'm sorry. I can't. I mean, not yet. There are just too many good memories of me and him that I couldn't just forget easily."

He nodded understandingly and faked a smile even though he felt that his heart was aching from my answer. "It's alright, Y/N. Like I said, I'll win your heart. And I will never give up. Not that easy," he said seconds later like he just got highly motivated by something.

Hearing his words, I decided to test him by asking a few more questions. "What if I continue my relationship with Hongjoong even if we're married? Are you going to give up on me?"

He looked taken aback at my question for sure. But he managed to answer like a professional he is, "no. Definitely not, Y/N. I'll try to separate you from him. Even if I have to lock you in this house for your sake."

I was really amused by his answer of course but I remained a poker face. It was a rare thing that someone would say to me. Well if I compare him with Hongjoong, Wooyoung was the most possesive guy between him and Hongjoong.

I thought of one last question and I asked it to him. I was sure he couldn't answer it for God's sake. "Eoh. But what if I spread some fake news to our parents that you're trying to abuse me and harass me?"