⁕⁚‧τωєทτy ทiทє‧⁚⁕

❝sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Third Person's POV

"How did you know that I'm-"

"Mingi told me. I asked him," Yunho interrupted the girl who sat on the passenger seat next to him. The girl, Y/N nodded and decided to ask again.

"Where are you taking me to?"

Yunho answered with a deadpan face, "Hongjoong hyung's house." His gaze was fixed onto the road in front of him and his hands were gripping tightly to the steering wheel, tilting it to his sides if needed.

Y/N widened her eyes in shock. She didn't know that Yunho would take her to her ex' house and why would he do that.

"W-why?" Yunho didn't answer her question, he remained silence as he was driving the car. He was staying calm and cool to make anything not seem suspicious to Y/N.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

The big clock that was hanging on the wall let out a ticking sound slowly every one second. The sound of it was obviously irritating Jung Wooyoung to death. He was being impatient to see his wife at house, but the sudden important meeting had to make him wait.

Somehow one of his business partner, Kang Yeosang noticed it. He knew that Wooyoung was going to lose his shit in any time and no one knew when. So, Yeosang carefully placed his hand on top of Wooyoung's knee under the brown thick table. He definitely didn't want the client to notice that, so he had to do it to make the meeting goes well.

Wooyoung stopped bouncing his knees and he turned his head to look at Yeosang in instant. "Be professional, Wooyoung. It's an important meeting," Yeosang reminded the younger boy, lowering his voice that almost sounded like a whisper to the both of them.

Apparently, the meeting was going well and it was thanks to Kang Yeosang who saved the day and the company with all his kindness.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

If humans could turn back times, then Y/N would be the one who needed it the most. She would love to turn back the time to 5 years ago so that she would never meet with Hongjoong and fall in love with him.

But at the same time, she wanted to just freeze the time and enjoy herself staring at her so called ex boyfriend that happened to be Kim Hongjoong. The other boy that was standing in the doorway could say that the both of the ex couple still had small amount of feelings for each other, even if it wasn't possible for them to be together again.

"Why are you here?" Hongjoong broke the wall of silence with his voice. Eyes locked onto the floor with his hands clutched together, nervousness was all he felt. Not to mention, he was feeling broken too.

"Yunho- He dragged me here, said that you need me. Are you alright, Joongie-?" The girl asked in concern, but as soon as she asked that, she realized what she just called her ex boyfriend with. "Sorry, I mean Hongjoong."

"Hm," Hongjoong hummed in response, looking everywhere but Y/N that was staring at him.

The awkward tension filled the small but cozy living room as none of them dared to say a word despite sitting in front of each other face to face with words in their minds; communicate is the key to success. Yet, neither of the both of them talked.