⁕⁚‧τωєทτy єigнτ‧⁚⁕

❝ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Third Person's POV

"Hyung, I thought we don't have any meetings for today. Why so sudden?" Wooyoung groaned in frustration after Seonghwa informed him about the meeting that they would attend in 20 minutes.

"I don't know. Are you complaining, Wooyoung? Well, you used to be so excited if we have meetings like this even if it's really suddenly," Seonghwa retorted at the younger in front of him. He clasped his hands together and placed the on top of Wooyoung's glass table.

"I'm not complaining, Hyung. It's just-"

"You miss Y/N?" Seonghwa accused the younger male in front of him with his infamous painfully judging look.

Wooyoung scoffed. Then, he opened his mouth to say something but interrupted by the person swinging his office door open.

"Sorry to interrupt, but the meeting starts in 10 minutes, guys. Don't forget to bring the files for the meeting, Wooyoung. You too, Seonghwa hyung," said San as he stepped his feet inside the room with an exhausted face.

"Eh? What- What files? Who's gonna be in the meeting?" Wooyoung asked dumbfoundedly at San who took a seat next to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa then stood up and walked to Wooyoung's chair. He raised his hand up and his the back of Wooyoung's head a little hard while saying, "stop thinking about her! Stop thinking about her! Stop thinking about her!"

"Her? You- You mean my sister?" San asked, confused. In front of him, there was Wooyoung who begged Seonghwa to stop hitting him.

"Yeah, your sister. Who else that could make him whipped like this if it's not your sister, San?" Seonghwa replied while rolling his eyes. San laughed.

"Dude, I swear to God. You're really whipped for her. Don't put too much hope in her, Wooyoung. I know my sister since she was still a mix of my dad's sper-"

"San, stop. I know what you were going to say. Stop," the oldest in the room scolded with a look of disgust on his face.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung was in his own world. He was thinking what San meant by his words. Something was really going to happen.

Don't put too much hope in her.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Curling up into a ball and applying a light pressure on the stomach were what Y/N was doing in that afternoon. She was alone in the big house that belonged to her husband.

Wooyoung, Seonghwa and Yeosang were still working and Seonghwa texted Y/N earlier that they would have a long meeting with one of their new clients so she had to wait for a little longer until they came back.

"Mannn, period sucks," Y/N complained, followed by a painful groan at the end. She was laying on her stomach on the long and wide couch, sprawled out like a dead starfish. One of her hand was placed on her stomach, rubbing it in circles slowly so the pain from her cramps would disappear even if it was kind of impossible since it was like her third days of period.

Really, no one knew about that. Not even Wooyoung. Why would she even tell him that? Isn't that ridiculous to tell him when he has nothing to do with it? It would also be a little embarrassing right?