⁕⁚‧єℓєvєท‧⁚⁕

❝ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

It's been a week since that 'problem' and I didn't have any guts to tell Hongjoong yet. I didn't know why but I just didn't want to. But today, I felt something was off and exactly weird. The atmosphere was weird as well.

I walked downstairs to the living room and saw my mom, dad and San sitting on the couch. There were also an old man with Wooyoung sitting on the other couch. They were talking about something.

I walked into the living room and they all saw me entering the living room. Mom immediately stood up and made her way to walk to me. I stopped in my tracks and she spoke, lowering her voice, "Y/N, sweetie. I think it's the right time."

I looked at her, confused took over my mind, "right time? What do you mean?" Then she took a deep breath and led me to the couch so I could sit there.

I took a seat next to San and he rubbed my back in a slow motion as if he was trying to soothe me and calm me. I looked at him, shrugging my shoulders, "what?"

He shooked his head and dad cleared his throat, signing that he was about to talk. I took a short glance at Wooyoung and the old man next to him and then I turned my attention fully on dad.

"So, Y/N, my lovely daughter. We need something to tell you, darling," Dad spoke with his unusual deep voice. He only use his deep voice when he wants to say something serious.

I shifted from my seat to the more comfortable position, "yes, dad?" "Sweetheart, firstly, don't panic after I say these things to you," he began and I felt my heart beat getting faster and I felt anxiety trying to break me down.

"C-continue."

Dad took a deep breath before continuing what he wanted to say earlier. "You're getting married on the day after tomorrow, Y/N," he said with a concerned tone in his voice.

I gasped and tried to consume his words in my brain slowly. "Dad, no. Don't lie to me," I exclaimed, not believing what he just said to me earlier. He shaked his head in a formal way, "Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm not lying to you."

I tried holding back my tears, my voice started shaking but I managed to raise it, "who am I going to marry? Him?!" I pointed my index finger rudely to Wooyoung who was sitting straight on the couch next to who I asumed was his father.

"Y/N, enough. Don't raise your voice at dad. Stop being disrespectful," San scolded and I turned my glance at him, scoffing at his words. "Disrespectful you said?! Choi San! How do you feel if you're in my position right now, huh?! How do you feel when your parents, your freaking parents, told you that you're getting married in two days and you're unprepared for that? And it's also an arranged marriage! How do yoy feel huh?! How?!" I bursted out my anger at him and tears started rolling down my cheeks slowly.

"Enough!" Mom shouted, stopping me from taking it too far on San. I looked at her and stomped my feet on the floor, running to my room. My vision got a little blurry because of the tears but I still managed to see what was around me.

I ran upstairs and to my room. Once I got in, I slammed the door behind me harshly and it caused a loud sound but I didn't care about it. I flopped my fragile self on the bed and started sobbing loudly. I used my pillow to burry my face in it and caused some awful muffling voices coming out from it.

"Whay duh warld bein seo meen two me?!" I asked, hitting my bed with my balled fists. Lots of thoughts were inside my head. What would Hongjoong say about this?! What if he leaves me? How would he react about this?! How to tell Hongjoong about this?! Why is this so complicated?!

"I never asked to have a life like this, God!!" I complained about my life again and again without stop crying.

Suddenly, I heard my door creaked open. I didn't pay attention to the person who came into my room and I asumed that it was San. So I shouted at him, "go away, San!! I don't want to talk to anyone right now!"

I felt a light weight on my back and groaned frustratedly at the physical contact. I got up from my position and was shocked after I saw who was inside my room. It wasn't Choi San, instead it was Jung Wooyoung.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-

Author's note:

Again, I'm going to admire this human