⁕⁚‧τωєทτy six‧⁚⁕

❝ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Third Person's POV

"Hey, Y/N Choi! Wait up," a girl with her hair tied up in a french braid shouted at her friend who was running to the street with a wide and happy smile on her face.

Y/N stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at the girl who called her across the street. She didn't realize that she was standing in the middle of the street until a car rushed to her and accidentally crashed her fragile body.

"Y/N!! Oh no, Y/N!" The other girl screamed in horror as she stormed to her like a flash. The street went dead after the incident. The cars stopped moving and one by one person started surrounding Y/N and her friend. Stupidly, they didn't do anything.

"Call- Call some help! Please!! Stop looking and call the police pleaseee!! My friend is dying here!" The girl said as tears were streaming down her face. Her lips quivering and her hands were covered in blood. Y/N's blood.

"Will-Willow, tell my family that I-I love them," Y/N said weakly with a small amount of blood coming out from her lips as she spoke.

The girl, Willow, shook her head violently as she held Y/N close to her. "No! No, please Y/N! Stay with me!" Willow cried out, her arms rocking her best friend and she didn't care that her hands were covered by blood.

Sirens of the ambulance sounded very clear as the ambulances went closer to the scene. Y/N's visions went blurry from what happened to her. It felt so real. It was really real.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Y/N shot her eyes wide open in instant. She stood up from her sleeping position, feeling her heart beating so fast like it was almost exploding. She couldn't believe the dream she just had from sleep.

What kind of nightmare was that?

Her chest fell and rose up again as she breathed heavily. Her palms, neck and forehead were sweaty. Her eyes were watery. She was feeling terrified of the dream. It felt so real to her like it wasn't a dream at all.

Who the freak is Willow? Do I know her? Why would I get crashed by a car? Why did I have that kind of nightmare? Why now? What does this mean? Am I going to get crashed by a car soon? Why do I feel so familiar with that Willow? Have I ever met her before? Is she a good pers-

"Princess?" Wooyoung fluttered his eyes open from sleep. He interrupted Y/N from her thoughts. Then, he yawned and placed his palm to cover his mouth.

"W-Wooyoung," Y/N snapped her head to look at her husband. Tears were still glistening in her eyes even though the room was dark, but the moonlight that peeked through the window made her tears even more visible.

After collecting himself, Wooyoung noticed the tears on Y/N's eyes. His eyes softened at the sight in front of him. After that, he scooted closer to his wife and lifted his hand to place it on one of her shoulder blade.

"Princess, what happened to you?" He asked softly, full of concern. Y/N only shook her head and blinked her eyes multiple times to make the tears left her eyes. But unfortunately, a bead of tear successfully escaped from the corner of her eye.