⁕⁚‧τωєทτy τнrєє‧⁚⁕

❝ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Jung Y/N's POV

"Y/N Noona, are you feeling better?" Jongho asked me as he scooted from his sitting position to get the comfortable one. Wooyoung called him to come to our house in hope to make me feel better with my brother's presence. But sadly, it didn't.

"Jongho-ya, don't you have a class now?" I asked him back, ignoring his question because it was obvious enough for him to know it. He shook his head and answered fondly, "no, I don't. I told the teachers that I'm going to take a small break from college. But I'll still write the essays and finish the school assignments online."

I only answered him with a hum. It had been 3 days since my break up with Hongjoong. I was stil feeling empty like I just lost a half part of myself. And no one could help me to erase that feeling, not even Wooyoung. He tried, a lot and he didn't give up. But still, it was hard to forget about someone that you loved dearly but then suddenly that person left you. And possibly would never come back to you again. And it was because of your fault.

"Noona, I'm thinking of helping you run your café since you'd be really busy nowadays," Jongho brought a topic thay caught my attention. I landed my eyes and placed my attention fully on him, waiting for him to continue his words.

"I'm already 20 years old and I- feel like I have to start working and improving my skills on something," he said and I nodded, agreeing to him.

"So, will you let me?"

"Sure, you're 20 years old and you should try to make money by yourself," I gave him a thin smile and ensured him that he could do his best. He gladly nodded at me and pulled me into a calming hug.

"Noona is still not over Hongjoong hyung yet?" His sudden question made me pull away from the hug and looked at him seriously. He looked back at me, diving deep into my soul as he waited for his answer.

Sighing, I turned away to look at the other directions but him. "Hard. Forgetting him is hard because there are still many of good memories about the both of us. It just happened so fast and I feel like I just knew Hongjoong for a day and something big came and separated us from each other badly."

"I bet he does feel what you feel too now. You both really loved each other that bad, yeah?"

"Yeah. Give me an advice? Since you're pretty experienced with love, why not?"

Jongho chuckled and shook his head before giving me a short but meaningful advice. "Here. If you really love him, then let him go. If he comes back, it means he's yours. But if he doesn't, then you both aren't meant to be. But for now, look in front of you, not behind you. Now you're not the same Choi Y/N. You're Jung Y/N."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Jongho-ya, thank you," Wooyoung said fondly to the younger male in front of him. He had his eyes sparkling in full of hope.

Jongho waved his right hand in denial, "ah hyung, no need to thank me. She's my older sister after all and you're my brother in law despite I don't really like you." He joked at the last part that made Wooyoung widened his eyes in amusement. But he just quickly shrugged it off, knowing that Jongho didn't mean his words.

"Anyways, is she sleeping right now?" Wooyoung asked curiously as his eyes glued onto Jongho's. "Yeah she is," asnwered the younger one.

"Hyung, I think you should not force her to love you just yet. She's not in her good condition right now. She really needs someone who could protect her and make her feels safe, really safe and happy like she used to be," Jongho gave the older an advice and Wooyoung gladly accepted it. He nodded thankfully at Jongho with a fond smile on his face.

"So if you do that, then things would work without you even realizing. And she'll fall for you in any time soon."

"I never knew that my wife's little brother would be so good and experienced with this kind of situation," Wooyoung teased his brother in law as he smirked playfully.

Jongho smacked his arm lightly, scolding him, "yah, hyung! I was talking really serious here and you just made fun of it. Ugh." He facepalmed himself and shook his head at the older male's behavior.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-

Are you okay? Cause I'm not

Are you okay? Cause I'm not. Wooyoung in headband looks like a gangsta, man :((