⁕⁚‧τωєทτy sєvєท‧⁚⁕

❝ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Third Person's POV

The sound of the water coming out from the faucet was all Y/N heard in the kitchen as she was washing the dishes from the breakfast she and the others had earlier. Seonghwa should be helping her but she refused his offer and told him to be ready for work like Yeosang and Wooyoung.

After she was done, she turned off the faucet and grabbed one of the wet plates to dry it with the towel. Slowly but painfully, her head started spinning like she was in a roller coaster. Memories flood back inside her head.

"Y/N, Y/N, wake up. Sweetheart, wake up!!" Y/N's mother cried out to her weakening daughter that was laying on her back on the hospital bed. Her hair was matted with the blood that came out from her temple.

"Noona? Mama, is noona okie?" Little Jongho asked, climbing onto the hospital bed. He was confused to why his noona would sleep in the hospital and not waking up when his mom told her to.

"No, Jongho! No, stay outside with San! Please, just stay outside!" Mother yelled at him hysterically in panic. Jongho widened his eyes in shock like he had never been yelled at before.

Y/N placed the plate on the kitchen island as her other hand mas massaging her own temple. But she accidentally dropped the plate to the floor, causing a loud cracking voice that made Wooyoung, Yeosang, and Seonghwa came rushing to the kitchen.

Yeosang appeared first and his eyes looked at Y/N and the plate, and then back at her. He ran towards her and placed both of his hands on her shoulder to make her look at him and of course, realize the reality.

"Y/N?! What happened? What happened?" Wooyoung approached to two of them as Yeosang backed off from Y/N just in case Wooyoung misunderstood the situation.

Meanwhile, Y/N was still looking down onto the floor with one hand on her head. She could feel her head throbbing and she tried to calm herself. Finally, she let out a deep sigh and looked up to find 3 good looking boys being worried by her.

"I-I'm fine. It's just a- a normal headache," she told them with an assuring look on her face. Seonghwa sighed in relief before taking a glass of water and handed it to Y/N.

"Are you not feeling well?" Seonghwa asked as Y/N took the glass from his hand. She chugged the water and placed it on the kitchen island. "No, I'm fine. Don't worry about it, Hwa."

"Princess, should I accompany you here?" Wooyoung asked with a small frown on his face. He then wrapped one of his arm around Y/N's waist securely, pulling her closer to him.

Y/N shook her head in denial and flashed a small smile to Wooyoung and the boys. She didn't complain about Wooyoung's arm around her. She was getting used to the touchy Wooyoung towards her as the days went by.

∴━━━✿━━━∴