⁕⁚‧єıgнт‧⁚⁕

❝ʜᴇ's ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

"Noona, is hyung still sleeping?" My little brother asked, sitting on the kitchen counter with an apple in his hands. He splitted the apple in two and I took the half, putting it in my mouth.

"Which hyung? Hongjoong or San?"

"Hongjoong hyung of course. Why would I even ask about San hyung?" He sassed while eating the apple. I giggled at him and thought for a second.

"No, not yet. Hongjoong is still sleeping. He must be sooo tired."

"Woah woah, did you both do something after I left the room?"

I smacked his thigh, "yah! Why do you always have those negative thoughts? Me and Hongjoong didn't do anything. He was tired from working too hard, Choi Jongho."

Jongho laughed, "sorry sorry." I rolled my eyes playfully at him and left the kitchen to my bedroom with a food tray on both of my hands.

I opened the door carefully, not wanting to drop the food tray. I placed the food tray on the nightstand. Hongjoong was still sleeping. His face looked so calm and innocent when he's asleep. I didn't find the guts in myself to wake him up.

I took a deep breath and shooked his arms, waking him up slowly. "Hongjoongie, wake up," I tried poking his cheeks. He hummed and spoke with his morning voice, "what time is it?"

He stood up from his sleeping position, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "It's 12 in the afternoon, Joong," I answered, staring at the man in front of me who was stretching his body. Damn he's hot.

"Like what you see, babygirl?" He asked after noticing my eyes staring at him. He pulled a smirk at me and I blushed immediately, looking down to the floor.

"Just- eat. The food will get cold soon. I-I'll be downstairs if you need me," I said with my finger pointing to the food tray.

He nodded with a smile, "well thank you. Oh and do you mind if I borrow your brother's clothes?"

It was my turn to nod. Then, I made my way out of my room and went into San's room to grab his clothes since he wasn't home. After that, I went back to my room and saw Hongjoong eating the food I made for him. "Eat a lot, Joong," I told him as I placed the clothes on the bed.

"Thank you babe, you're the best," he cooed and kept eating. I giggled and walked out from my room to the living room.

My mom was there, watching TV with both of her legs crossed on the couch. I smiled looking at her, "hey mom. You're awake."

She turned his eye at me and patted the empty space next to her. I walked there and sat next to her, laying my head on her shoulder like a spoiled daughter, but no I wasn't.

"So, Y/N, San told me that his friends will come over to our house. Again. And I hope you behave with that, especially with a guy named Wooyoung, okay?" She stared deep into my eyes after raising my chin to look at her.

I was confused and dumbfounded, "Wooyoung? Wait- why?" I tried processing her words in my head. I didn't knos what was happening. Why should I act behave around him? He's nobody to me. He even tried hitting on me even though he knew that I have Hongjoong.

Mom took a deep sigh, "honey, listen to me. It's complicated and I don't think I should tell you now. It's not the right time. Maybe later," she said unsurely.

I was feeling so dumbfounded, feeling so stupid there. I didn't even know what to say.

What was happening between me and that Wooyoung guy? I didn't even know him. Wait the fucking minute. This can't-

"Y/N, I'm gonna head home now," Hongjoong came to the living room. He saw mom and immediately greeted her kindly and warmly.

"Ye-Yeah, sure, Joong. Have a save drive," I said, standing up and gave him a hug. Half of my mind was still sticking on the thoughts.

Hongjoong hugged back and whispered to me, "are you okay, babe? You seem... different?" I shaked my head in a reassuring way at him and pecked his lips.

My mom coughed, "excuse" cough "me." We turned our heads to her and Hongjoong smiled awkwardly, "sorry Ma'm."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Fuck. He's here. Again," I muttered those words under my breath as I saw Wooyoung walked inside the house while talking to San and Seonghwa. Yeosang and Mingi were just walking behind them.

"Y/N, hi!!" Mingi shouted, walking towards me happily. We only knew each other for less than an hour but he acted as if we knew each other for a long time.

"Hi to you too, Mingi-ssi," I said, flashing him a very hear warming smile. He then giggled and leaned close to my ear, whispering, "do you know Jeong Yunho?"

I thought for a second and answered, "Jeong Yunho? You mean... this?" I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my gallery. I found me, Hongjoong, and Yunho's picture and I showed it to Mingi.

He nodded enthusiastically, "yes, that's him. He's your friend right?" He asked. "Yes he is my friend. Well actually he's my boyfriend's best friend and he introduced us to each other," I explained it to him and he just listened with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"So... are you his friend too?" I asked him, wanting to know the reason why he out of the blue asked me about Yunho. Then his cheeks were flushed in embarrassment. I was watching him confusedly.

"N-No. I'm his... boyfriend. Hehe," he answered, putting his hands together shyly. I nodded understandingly, "ah, so you and him are a thing. Well we could hangout sometimes," I said then his eyes lit up in happiness, "good idea! I'm looking forward to it."

"So, you two got along this fast, huh?" Yeosang on the other hand, looked at us with a smirk plastered on his face. Mingi answered bitterly, "it's none of your business."

I laughed at Yeosang's reaction after hearing what Mingi said to him. I didn't even realize that there was a pair of eyes staring at me so intensely.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-