⁕⁚‧τωєทτy τωσ‧⁚⁕

sᴘᴀᴄᴇ

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Jung Y/N's POV

Empty. That was what I felt after he left me. After we broke up. Although the break up was ended peacefully, I still felt so bad. I felt really bad for doing that to Hongjoong. He didn't deserve all of this. He didn't deserve me back there. If I knew that things would ended up like this, I-

"Y/N, hey. Are you okay?" Wooyoung interrupted my thoughts with his voice and his hand waved on my face, trying to get my attention. I didn't respond to him. It was not because I hate him for being included in this, but it was just because I didn't know what to say. No words were coming out from my mouth, even if I tried. That feeling of guilt really took over me badly.

He placed his hand on my shoulder while his eyes were showing concerns. He assured me that everything was going to be fine and nothing bad would happen again after that.

My face remained blank and I refused to talk. I was having a small debate with myself whether to tell him what I felt or just keep it to myself. Well it looked like I already chose my second opinion, which was just to keep it to myself. There were no ways anymore.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"I need some space to be alone. Please leave," I said expressionlessly at Wooyoung who seemed to be so sincerely caring towards me and wanted to make me feel better.

He sighed, giving in to my request. Wooyoung was acting unusual, not in a bad way. He was just being so soft, tender, caring and gentle towards me. I didn't know why and wouldn't want to know either.

He moved closer to me and planted a light kiss on my temple. I didn't fight him or protested to him because I knew that that was too late to do that. He already kissed me. And of course I was not in a mood for any stupid fights over a small thing so I just gave in and shut my mouth up.

He walked out of our shared room. But before he could close the door, he informed me, "princess, I'm going to the office just to take some files and I'll be back soon. If you need anything, just call me." I didn't respond but I definitely heard him. He understood my condition and he sighed, closing the door in front of him.

After I heard the door closed, I immediately burried my face on one of the pillow that was placed on my bed. I questioned myself for a hundredth time about what did I do in the past that led me into all of this. Of course no one asnwered, neither did God. It all happened unexpectedly for me.

I had a feeling of wanting to vent about all of this to someone. But who? I used to tell Hongjoong if I felt something that was bothering me or annoying me. And now, I didn't have him by my sides anymore. We are now just strangers with full of memories to each other.

I sighed and tried controling my feelings by inhaling and exhaling some air. I groaned irritatedly. It didn't work at all, in case it worsened every seconds I tried to forget about it.

After standing up, I made my way out of the room and headed to the kitchen. I needed to drink since my throat was drying. I felt so miserable like I had never been. I wonder how many people that had to suffer like me in this kind of situation.

I poured myself a glass of water and lazily gulped the water down my throat. In this state, I only hoped one thing. I hoped all of this were just one of the wildest dreams I had. Maybe I was in comma because I got hit by a god damn big truck?