⁕⁚‧ทiทєτєєท‧⁚⁕

❝ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

"God bless your marriage life," one of the audience said as she shook my hand, congratulating me and Wooyoung for our marriage.

I nodded, "thank you, Ma'm. God bless you too." And so it continued. Audiences were walking to us, congratulating us and we just answer them by a simple "thank you and God bless you." It repeated continuously until there were no audiences left.

Oh wait, there was a girl. She looked the same age as mine. She walked up to us and gave us a mischievous smile. I was thinking that her smile was just a smile so I shrugged it off.

She shook my hand and said, "God bless your pathetic life." I stood there shocked by what she just said. So I made sure that what she said wasn't real by asking her, "um sorry, what did you say?"

She gave me a smile (purely fake), "oh- nothing. Have a wonderful life." With that, she moved to Wooyoung and shook his hand, saying the same thing that she said to me. Then, she left. I didn't notice her fake attitude towards me.

After there was no one, Wooyoung collapsed his body on the small sofa behind us tiredly. He huffed an air and protested, "God damn it. This is so exhausting!"

I eyed him a dirty look and he looked back at me, "whaaat?" "Stop being a baby. Deal with it you dumb head," I sassed, hissing irritatedly at him as I kept standing there looking at him.

"I- Why are you so mean to me?" He asked with a sad and childish tone. I rolled my eyes at his behavior, "because I am a meanie that will beat your ass and rip your head off of your body, Jung Wooyoung."

"Hey, hey! Woah, Jung Y/N! Don't talk like that to your husband," Choi San, my dearest brother showed up from nowhere as he put an arm over my shoulder while his other hand was holding a glass of red wine.

I smacked his hand and pushed him lightly, "shut up, Choi San. I'm still a Choi. Not Jung!"

He chuckled then sat on the empty space next to Wooyoung. It was not San, but it was Wooyoung who retorted to my words, "yes, of course. You're still a Choi, baby." He said that sarcastically.

But then, he spoke again after 3 seconds of silence, "but until tonight, I'll claim you to be a Jung." He smirked. He fucking smirked. And that smirk was not just an ordinary smirk or the smug one he always pulled on his face. It was a seductive smirk.

I blushed at his words and remained to shut my mouth up before he bring the more suggestive topic between us. San faked a gagging sound at Wooyoung and he hit Wooyoung's arm, "dude what the fuck? I'm still here, y'all! I'm glad Jongho didn't hear y-"

"I did hear him saying that he wants to fuck my noona," an unfamiliar voice that belonged to Jongho said as he walked to us and stood next to me with a disgusted look on his face.

I slapped his hand and he winced, "what was that for, noona?!" I glared at him, "You. Just. Cursed. In. Front. Of. Me!" He laughed and looked at me apologetically, "sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

"Yeah sure you didn't," I replied sarcastically.

∴━━━✿━━━∴