⁕⁚‧ƒσυr‧⁚⁕

❝ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Kim Hongjoong's POV

I was typing on my laptop keyboard and taking glances at Y/N every 3 minutes. She was talking to Jongho and I saw her laughing at something that Jongho said. Without realizing it, a small smile curved on my lips slowly. Seeing her happy made me happy.

I looked over San's table and I saw his friend checking out on my dearest girlfriend with his eyes while San was talking to him about something. I balled my fist and stood up from my seat, making my way to the café counter.

Y/N moved her eyes to look at me and she smiled. I smiled back at her and when I was standing next to her, I pulled her into a hug. "Hey, baby. What are you doing?" I asked, slightly raising my voice so the man that sat next to San knew that Y/N is mine.

Y/N looked at me with a slight suspicious look on her face, "I was just talking to Jongho. Um, are you okay, Joongie?" She asked.

I pouted my lips, "mhm. I'm okay, why did you ask that?" She sighed and ran his fingers through my hair softly, "nothing. You just came here and-"

Before she could finish her sentences, I slammed my lips onto hers in a soft manner. She jumped in shock but then melted into the kiss. She kissed back and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

We pulled out from each other and she immediately hit my chest with her hand. I could see her cheeks went red. "Who told you to do that here?! Hm?!" She crossed her arms, pouting with an embarrassed face.

I let out a soft laugh and pinched her cheek, "but you did kiss me back, right?" She hit my chest again and whined, "Joong~ stop it!" I laughed and pulled her into a hug.

Once we pulled away from each other, San and his friend were standing in front of the counter. San crossed his arms and cleared his throat.

I smiled cheekily at him and he just shaked his head, saying, "hyung, if you want to kiss my little sister like that, don't do it in public. They might throw up at you both eating each other's face."

I shrugged at him, "well it's not my fault. Your sister is just so sooo cute. I couldn't resist it. Right, baby?" I turned my head to look at the girl that was only 2 centimeters shorter than me. She shot me a glare as if saying 'I swear to God, Kim Hongjoong'.

She then looked at the two boys in front of us, "anyways, what do you both need?" San's friend answered, handing her a credit card, "me and your brother are going back to the office. So, I just want to pay for the both of us."

She took it and after that, she handed it back to him with a paper of receipt, "thank you."

"You're welcome, princess," the guy said, shooting my girl with a flirtatious wink. Y/N just nodded without saying anything. I balled my fist with anger but suddenly, Y/N held my hand in hers sofly, making me chill.

San and his friend left the cafe and I let out a throaty groan. "What the fuck was he doing?! He winked at my girl!" I said, raising my voice a bit since the café wasn't really full of people.

"Joongie, listen," she said, cupping both of my cheeks with her palms. She searched for my eyes and stared into it, "Yes he did wink at me. But listen. I don't care about him. I don't even know him. I only lay my eyes on you. I love you, okay?"

My heart fluttered as she said that. I couldn't help myself so I said, "I love you too. I love you from the moon and back!" She laughed as a response and pecked my lips.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"I'll ride you both home, okay?" I asked Y/N and Jongho. They nodded in agreement and I flashed them a smile. We walked out from the café and we waited for Y/N to lock the door.

Once she was done, we walked to my car and Y/N took a seat next to me, Jongho was sitting behind us. I started the car and drove off to their house.

"Do you guys wanna go somewhere first?" I asked them and I heard Jongho said, "no, hyung. Me and noona are fine, she needs to rest though."

"Arra," I nodded at his answer, Y/N looked behind at Jongho and smiled at him, "I didn't know that you're this caring for me, bro. Haha."

Jongho rolled his eyes at her playfully, "I'm a kind person, noona. Unlike you, you're a meanie." Y/N and I laughed at him and I stopped them before getting into a big fight, "okay okay, stop kids. We're almost there."

"We're not kids!" Y/N and Jongho said at the same time with the same tone. I laughed while still holding the steering wheel, "see? Kids are always kids."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-