⁕⁚‧sєѵєη‧⁚⁕

❝ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

"Kim Hongjoong!" I called the guy who was reading my diary book about him out loud without my permission.

"Hongjoong is a sweet tipe of boyfriend and he's being so sweet to me! I don't know why but everytime he stares deeply into my eyes, my heart can not stop from beating like crazy. KIM HONGJOONG DRIVES ME CRAZY. I repeat, KIM HONGJOONG DRIVES ME CRAZY," Hongjoong read the last part with half shouting. He then closed my diary book shut and turned to me. I was biting my bottom lip nervously and my cheeks went really red.

"So... I drive you crazy, huh?" He asked with a smug smirk on his face. He crawled onto the bed and sat next to me who was covering my face in embarrassment.

He moved his lips closer to my ear and whispered, "is this making you crazy?" He blew a cold air to my ear and I shivered at it.

He sneaked his arms to my waist and he pulled me closer to him. With his other hand, he pulled my palms away from my face and turned it to look at him.

His eyes staring at my face and a smile played on his lips. He admired me for a minute and said, "beautiful. I hope our relationship will last forever." I blushed at his words and hit his chest hardly, "yah! Stop it!"

He winced in pain and noogied my head as a payback. "Hongjoongggg!!! That hurtsss!! Stop it!!" I whined in pain as I tried to remove his hand from my head. He stopped and kissed my temple, "sorry not sorry."

The door suddenly opened, revealing my dear brother, Choi Jongho. He gasped after looking at me and Hongjoong. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean-"

"Woah woah! Easy there, kiddo. We weren't doing that kind of thing! No way in hell," Hongjoong said, defending both of us from the negative thinker brother of mine.

Jongho scratched the nape of his neck, "ah, sorry sorry. I thought you guys were doing 'that'." He walked in after closing the door behind him, "may I join?"

I chuckled at him, "of course. No need to ask it, bro. Me and Hongjoong were about to watch a movie when he suddenly found my diary and read them," I said, glaring at Hongjoong afterwards.

Jongho laughed, "he did? Wow! That's good though. Finally he knew what you've been thinking of him eh?" He bumped his shoulders several times to mine.

I cleared my throat and pinched his sides. He winced, "ah ah ah, okay I'll stop."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm here. At Y/N's house. Mhm... welp okay. Just deal with it, hoe," Hongjoong said to someone through the phone call. I looked at him confusedly while Jongho's eyes were glued to my laptop screen and his mouth was chewing the salted popcorn.

Hongjoong ended the call and looked at me and he answered as if he just read my mind, "it was YunhoE. He told me that he accidentally fell from the bed."

"Why?"

"I don't know. He was doing a back roll and then boom! He fell from the bed."

I nodded understandingly, "ahh okay, I understood. He's a crackhead, just like you."

"Hey!" Hongjoong pushed my arm to the side and I laughed quietly, not wanting to disturb Jongho who was still focused on the screen.

Then suddenly, the both of Jongho and Hongjoong yawned tiredly. I looked at the clock and it was 10 PM since we watched 3 movies. I excused myself to the bathroom and did my night routines there.

When I walked out of the bathroom, there they were. Sleeping on my bed, hugging each other's body like a dad and son. I giggled quietly at the sight in front of me. Hongjoong was placing his hand on Jongho's chest as Jongho laid his head on Hongjoong's shoulder.

I wanted to make it last so I took my phone from the nightstand and snapped my phone camera at them. I thought for a second, where should I sleep? I don't wanna bother them and wake them up. They are too cute.

I spotted the small couch next to my wardrobe and I walked there. I flopped my body to the couch and laid there, slowly drifting off to sleep. Waited for the morning to come.

Little did I know, Jongho woke up and carried me to bed. I laid next to Hongjoong and he wrapped both of his arms around my waist. Jongho looked at the both of us who didn't realize that we were cuddling each other in sleep. Jongho then left my room and he slept in his own room.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-