⁕⁚‧sixτєєท‧⁚⁕

❝ᴍʀs. ᴊᴜɴɢ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

"Jung. I'm Jung Luna's son and I'm here to visit her," Wooyoung talked to one of the nurse that was passing by as I stood next to him, looking around the hospital with my eyes scanning everything I saw. I didn't even listen to what Wooyoung said to the nurse.

The atmosphere was really calm. Mental hospital was not like what I was thinking. I thought the hospital would be full of creeps and psychopaths and people who have personality disorders just like what I read on Wattpad.

There were mostly young people outside of their rooms. Some of them were talking and playing with the nurses or the therapist, and some of them were just sitting on chairs, talking to themselves with a smile curved on their lips.

"Princess, let's go," Wooyoung tapped my shoulder to take my attention and he held my hand after I fully looked at him. I didn't complain about his hand that was on mine.

He led me to an empty corridor and then after 2 or 3 doors, we stopped. I felt that his grip on my hand tightened and his palm got a little bit sweaty in all of sudden.

I looked up at him and he was looking straight at the door in front of us with an unsure expression written on his face. "Jung Wooyoung, are you okay?" I asked, not really sure what to say to him in this condition.

He looked back at me and smiled awkwardly, "yeah. I'm okay. Let's get in." He hesitantly placed his hand on the door knob and twisted it slowly. I heard his breath getting heavier every second.

The door opened revealing a woman that looked the same age as my mom. She was reading a book on her hands concentratedly. She didn't even pay attention to the person who entered her room.

Wooyoung let go of my hand slowly and approached the woman that was sitting on the edge of her bed. "Eommoni," he called the woman in front of him softly with a slight nervousness in his voice.

I was shocked after hearing what Wooyoung just called her. So his mother wad not a nurse or a therapist. But she was the patient. I stood there, backing the door behind me. I didn't know what to do so I just waited for Wooyoung to call me.

The woman looked up at her son. Her expression was not surprised at all. She only smiled at her son and she stood up. "Wooyoung-ah," she said and then pulled her son into a hug.

Wooyoung instantly hugged back and squealed happily after embracing his dearest mother. Not so long after that, he pulled away from the hug and he held both of his mother's hands lovingly.

"Eommoni, I have someone to introduce to you," he informed and his mom looked at him suspiciously. "Don't worry, eommoni. She's nice," he ensured his mom and he signed me to walk to them. So I did and I bowed to his mother respectfully.

"Hello, Mrs. Jung. My name is Choi Y/N," I introduced myself politely. She looked at me and scanned me from up to down. She gave me a judmental look and the shrugged her shoulders off.

I was a little bit nervous but I didn't know why I was. Then, Mrs. Jung tip-toed and whispered to her son's ear. I couldn't hear it, after all they were whispering to each other. I felt a little bit insecure there but I fought that feeling.

"Nee, of course Eommoni," Wooyoung exclaimed, smiling widely at his mother. Mrs. Jung smiled proudly at him as if she raised a very good son in a wonderful way that the other mothers could not do.

Wooyoung then stood next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist protectively and his mother looked at us with a proud smile sticking on her lips. I couldn't help but to blush at them. I tried to let myself out from Wooyoung's arm but failed.