Pik- achoo! Serokami

did I just draw that for the sole purpose of the fan fiction? Yes. Do I regret it? Not at all.

Sickie: Kaminari
Caretaker: Sero

———

Sero placed his backpack on the floor, dark eyes searching for a familiar figure as his vision flicked across Kaminaris room.
He and Denki had planned to study together during the weekend, even though most everything aside from studying usually went down. Nonetheless, Sero always found himself looking forward to their time alone together.
What was putting Sero off this time though was the fact that now that he had arrived at the blonde boys room, he was nowhere to be seen.

The room- which was usually tidy in the sense of being an 'organized chaos', was now nothing more than a faltering mess.

Clothes were muddled across the floor, the bed was undone, there was a blue bucket on the table and his trash bin seemed to be overflowing with paper and wrappers.
Something was clearly wrong.
Sure, Denki wasn't the most well ordered person he knew, but he did care about keeping his room neat and ready for visitors at any given moment.

The black haired boy stepped further into the room, looking around cautiously as he pushed some paper away with his foot. When he continued to hear absolutely no signs of his friend being present, his scowl only deepened.

"Kaminari?" He asked out loud, eyebrows drawn back in concern as his hands clenched together in an anxious manner.

There was a loud bang, closely followed by the sound of objects scattering across hard tiles. It caused Sero to jump back, eyes wide as he faced the direction of the noise. The bathroom.

It felt almost like a horror movie and as the young boy stepped closer to the bathroom door and he felt the hairs in the nape of his neck rising. Different scenarios played through his head a million miles per second, ranging from not good to catastrophic.

On one hand, a villain could have captured his bestfriend and taken his place- waiting to attack their next victim, yet.. in that case, a raccoon could just as easily have escaped from Kodas room and was currently eating away at Denkis garbage. Or Denkis... BODY.

God, he hoped it didn't land on the second option.

He did not wish to have such an appalling, graphic image engraved within his mind. Murderous raccoons only happened in movies, right? They were kind animals, right?

Taking all precautions for whatever he was about to face, Sero held his fists up in defense as he rounded the corner to the bathroom. What he saw was far from anything he had been preparing himself for.

On the bathroom floor, Kaminari was bundled up in a blanket. There were cans of hairspray and toothpaste sprawling around him and he was grabbing onto the counter with both his hands, seeming like he was just about to rise from his demeaning position when Sero entered the room.

Sensing he no longer was alone, he looked up at Sero with wide eyes, seeming outright bewildered.
And that's when the black-haired boy got truly worried.

"Kaminari—- what the fuck"

Denkis forehead was red with blood. The taller male stared at him in disbelief, but before he got a chance to speak up- Kaminari was frantically waving his hands at him.

"I just fell, I'm not dying..!" He exclaimed hoarsely, forcing a smile to erupt on his face. Admittedly, it truly did nothing to ease Seros worries whatsoever.

Sero looked at the counter, cringing as he perceived the small trace of blood that covered the sharp edge. That must've been the loud bang he had heard..