So.. lactose - Sero x Sato 'sickfic'

So this one is up for a little twist! The relationship between these lovely boys is more platonic besties than lovers.. yet, they are great. And I love them.
In this story, Sero is lactose intolerant and has failed to admit that to Sato- ending up with him going through hell when Sato invites the class entire class over for cake..

Sickie: Sero
Caretaker: Bound to be Sato, huh?

The sun welcomed him like an old friend, the warmth soaking into the building and creating a comfortable atmosphere around his dozing body.
Sero Hanta usually always fell back to his dorm room after school to take a well-deserved nap, always seeming to struggle keeping his eyes open during their final class. It had become a crucial part of his every day routine at this point, something he could not go without.
If he did, he would turn out fairly miserable, and then he was truly no fun to be around later in the night.

Today was nothing out of the ordinary. After school, he had bid farewell to his classmates and set course for his dorm. There he had stripped into his boxers and curled up under his covers. He had set an alarm that would wake him up approximately an hour later, allowing him just the perfect amount of recovery time. However, his slumber was discourteously disturbed only halfway through.

There was a harsh knocking on the door, knuckles rapping against the hardwood until the raven haired boy eventually was pulled out of his heavy slumber and forced to respond.
He looked around slowly, eyes squinted wearily as he leisurely pushed himself up to sit. He felt like he had just come back from a different planet, having entered a new realm in which he was unknowing and distant. He glanced at the clock, reading off the numbers '3:45' fairly quick despite his slowed brain activity.
So he had gotten a fairly good nap after all, even though he would have been able to enjoy another 30 minutes.

He pushed the blankets off his body, stretching his arms over his head with a yawn as he slowly stood up and slid over to the door. He grabbed a striped red shirt on his way there, hastily pulling it over his head and leaving his hair looking like a birds nest.
He creaked the door open just enough to peek his head through  once he had stepped up to it, tired eyes looking out at the entourage that created him. Kaminari, Mina.. Kirishima.. what was going on?

"Uh, yeah? Is everything alright?" Hanta asked quietly, earning a grin from the electric boy at the front as he watched him rub the sleep out of his heavy eyes.

"Better than ever! Sato made cake, he asked us to get you!" The boy explained, hastily grabbing onto the tired boys hand as he- without warning- pulled him out into the hallway.

"Woa- Kami, I look like a mess.. I just woke up, I don't- "

"Nah man, you're cute! No stress" Kirishima backed up from his side, pulling his door shut for him as they started strutting down the hallway with no room for further objections.
Seems like the decision was taken for him, after all. He had no say in this. Was this truly a land of free will?

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They entered the common room with an excited screech erupting from both Kaminari and Mina at once. The smell of freshly baked cakes and pastries greeted their noses, filtering through their nostrils and filling their senses. It smelled absolutely delicious, of course, but Sero couldn't help but feel his stomach drop.. cream filled pastries, cream, cream, cream. Cream meant milk, milk meant lactose, lactose meant torture.

In the middle of the filled table was a large cake which only could described as- you guessed it, creamy. It was the sole definition of lactose, and Seros intolerance was screaming at him from the back of his mind. Do not even think about touching that cake, but what was he supposed to do? He had manners enough to know he had to have a taste, especially when one of his closest freinds had made it.