Red fever- Kiribaku sickfic pt.3

Now for this part, Bakugo experiences a severe panic attack at the thought of losing the love of his life, so be advised!

It could potentially be triggering

Sickie: still Kirishima

Caretaker: Bakugo

_________________

It felt like hours on end until the door was swung open and a set of feet stepped into the bedroom.

"Bakugo?" It was Aizawa, thank fucking god.

"In here" the teenager called back, clearing his throat as his voice threatened to crack under pressure.

He waited as the shuffling moved closer and expectantly looked up as their teacher appeared in the dimmed doorway.
His dark eyes widened only slightly, and it didn't take long until the man was kneeling down beside Bakugo and tentatively feeling Kirishimas forehead.

"what happened?" Aizawa asked, clearly wishing to get an overview of the situation so he could proceed to offer the sick boy some sort of correct aid.
Bakugo finally properly composed himself and knit his eyebrows in concentration.

"Well, he was really feverish and his stomach hurt. I gave him some ibuprofen.. but then after he slept for a while, he threw up and his fever only got worse..." Katsuki said, looking down and avoiding making eye contact with his teacher at any given moment.

"Have you measured his temperature?" He folllowed up and the blonde felt his blood boil.

"Of course I fucking have-" he breathed in deeply, huffing in frustration.
"It read 104° only a few minutes before you arrived.."

Aizawa nodded his head, gently shaking Kirishimas shoulders and causing his limp body to ever so slightly tense up in protest.

"Alright. Help me sit him up" the black-haired man said after a brief moment of thought, and Bakugo didn't waste any time as he hoisted his boyfriend up with his arms under his armpits.

"We need to cool him down.." he continued to murmur, and Bakugo could only nod affirmatively as he watched his elder peel the clammy shirt off of Kirishimas upper body and throw it to the side.

Noticing the sick boy started trembling from the cool air coming in touch with the sheen of sweat covering his skin, the blonde teen frowned.

"He seems cold though..."

"That's what the body does during a fever. His immune system is confused, sending out false signals" the teacher explained, and Katsuki looked down as he felt himself beginning to pick at the skin of his thigh. A bad coping-mechanism, he knew that very well.

"Help me get him back to his bed"

Bakugo nodded faintly. He coldly shooed Aizawa away when he offered to help him carry the sick boy, sliding one arm around Kirishimas upper back and the other underneath his knees. By bracing himself with his heel against the wall, he slowly managed to push himself up with the red haired boy cradled up in his arms. He still stubbornly refrained from looking his teacher in the eyes, scowling deeply as he pushed past him and walked out of the bathroom.

In a split minute, Kirishima was back where he had been only minutes earlier, sinking into the mattress of his bed. As Bakugo was about to mutter him encouraging words, Aizawa scooted beside him with a plastic bucket in his hand.

"Bakugo. Place these on his forehead, chest, under his armpits, wherever it will stick. It's not as cold as ice would be so.. I'm going to see if we have any ice packs left" he informed, and Katsuki peeked into the bowl curiously. It was filled up halfway with water, and swirling around in the cool liquid was what he could only assume was a load of washcloths. He reached for one of the cotton cloths, pausing his action as Aizawa spoke up again.