My boyfriends delirious- Tododeku sickfic pt.4 (final)

The final part for this small sickfic series is shorter than the other parts. Nonetheless, I hope it wraps the story up nicely.
I do not know how the hospital and health system is in you guys's countries, but the way it is in this story is based on my country and personal experiences :)

Sickie: Todoroki
Caretaker: Deku
_________________________

On the ride to the hospital; Izuku absolutely refused to let go of Shotos hand for even the briefest  moment. Not caring in the slightest what the paramedic might think about the action, he kissed across his boyfriends knuckles, caressing the side of his face and mumbling sweet, heartfelt reassurances to him every time he would whimper and groan.

All the while, the professional was keeping his attention on Shotos condition, hooking him up with different devices and asking him a few questions that would get him to stay alert.
The poor boy was confused beyond his mind, trembling and mumbling incoherently as the vehicle zoomed across bumpy roads. At some point, he answered the question 'how much pain are you feeling?' With 'Thursday'.

Midoriya felt him offer an occasional squeeze to his hand, and he found it was strangely assuring in this certain situation. Knowing he was conscious, at least to some minor degree.

The ride to the hospital was fairly short all in all, and neither of the students had the time to collect their thoughts before the vehicle halted a stop in front of a large building.

The large doors swung open and both paramedics worked together to wheel the stretcher out. Izuku came trailing behind with wide eyes, almost stumbling in the process to scramble outside.
The small, frail-looking wheels of the stretcher hit the asphalt with a jump, and Shotos body jolted with a groan of the bed.

The sick boy felt his breath hitch at the momentum, and he eagerly clutched the small sick bag he'd been offered closer to his chin.
He wasn't going to be sick, probably didn't have much more to bring up, but the nausea was still swirling in his senses. Better safe than sorry.

He was wheeled inside the hospital, and a nurse took over the stretcher as the lot followed her to a small  room with white walls and a unembellished interior.
The young Todoroki was lifted from the stretcher to be laid over on the fair hospital bed, and the nurse was quick to address him with a kind greeting. A hand on his shoulder, a smile that could brighten anyone's day, and some informative words of 'I'm just going to take off this, alright?' And 'You're going to be alright'

She started pulling his pajama pants down in another attempt to cool his fever off, and he was at last dressed in only his boxers and laying on top of the covers.
The skin on his body looked flushed, prickling across with what now looked like a heavy case of eczema. It was on his chest, arms and legs all together. Red, hot and spreading furiously. One may say it even looked like burn marks..

Izuku stared at it in curiosity and mild horror. He'd seen a slight reddish hue of a rash when he'd taken off his shirt before they went to bed and on his arms, but this.. this was far worse. The hue itself had become 5 times darker, and the surface of skin that had been covered had far more than doubled.
It must've progressed extremely quickly, and harshly at that.

The green haired boy choked back his curiosity in order to let the nurse do her work. She asked the two companions for information about Shoto, and they answered as well as they possibly could. The most crucial information the paramedics had been served with, had already been passed on to the nurse by the trained professionals.

'How old is he?' 15. 'Has he ever had scarlet fever before?' don't know.. Neither Aizawa or Izuku carried that information on their back. There were no one they wanted to call either. The only possibility seemed to be Shotos older sister, but it was 4AM, and they did not wish to bother her at such ungodly hours.