Nerves or noro? Miritama sickfic pt.2

(Not my art)
Continuation of the last story, because these boys have my heart ❤️

Sickie: Tamaki
Caretaker: Mirio
_________________________

Mirio didn't like how long Tamaki was taking in the bathroom. The first 10 minutes was fine, but when it stretched past 40, his attention was gradually being pulled away from the nonsensical scrolling on his phone.
He gazed towards the bathroom with a deep frown laid on his lips, and soon he was pushing himself off the bed to knock on the door.

"Honey.. are you alright? You've been in there for a while" said Mirio reluctantly, worry yet again seeping into his voice and affecting his way of speaking immensely.

There was a sniffle from the other side, and the blonde boy could practically feel his heart break into a million small pieces when he heard his boyfriends strained voice.
"I-I'm... not. It's o-okay though"

No, it's not. The pain in his voice, how pale he'd been walking in, nothing of this was okay.
Mirio leaned against the wall with worried sigh, folding his arms over his well built chest as he thought of something he could do to help.
"Can I come in? I just want to help you"

It was silent, and Mirio felt his heart thumping faster in fear that Tamaki may just have passed out in there. It had happened once before, but that was many years ago. Just before he decided to phase through the door to check up on him, however, the lock clicked and signalized for him that Tamaki had decided to let him through.

Before he pushed the door open, however, he already knew very well what a demeaning and diminishing position he was bound to see Tamaki in. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time for the two of them seeing each other in a bad light, but that didn't mean it got any less horrible for the one on the sick end.

It wasn't exactly an ego-boost, Mirio knew that, and Tamaki had a tendency to handle such situations a little harder on himself. Which is why the blonde boy made it his biggest mission to make his boyfriend as comfortable and as little upset as he could manage.

There was this one occasional one year ago, where the two then 17 year olds were stranded on a hotel room together. Something had clearly seemed off with the buffet they'd been served and later the same night their instincts had proved to be right.

To put it simply, the two of them saw each other at the lowest of low during that trip, fighting for the toilet and reclining to puke in the sink and on the floor.
Not only that, but the poor room attendant was bound the two of them as well, both horrendously sick and making a real mess over the opulent room.
It had been nothing but a chaos. The hotel had been filled with the sounds of a wailing, hyperventilating Tamaki, a frantically worried room attendant and Mirio; who had been trying to calm them both while he was purging his body dry from both sides at the same time.

Not the most fond memory they'd had together. Anyhow, they'd been sick together tons of times when they were children too. If one of them were sick as well, the other would constantly be at his side.

They'd always been like that, always hard to separate from each other. After they met, it was  like the invisible pull of a magnet appeared between them. They needed each other, they weren't meant to be apart.

Tamaki, as expected, was sitting on the toilet with a pained expression upon his sheet white face when Mirio entered. He was hunched over, arms wrapped around his belly and legs trembling subtly from the affliction he was experiencing.

"My poor boy.." Mirio lamented sweetly, carefully running his fingers through Tamakis dampened hair. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"I-I don't.. d-don't know. It just really hurts" the ailing boy hid his face in his hands, face burning with a blush that Mirio was beginning to wonder if was only from embarrassment or not.