My boyfriend's delirious- Tododeku sickfic PT.1

(Not my art!)

This is a story that is going to be divided into parts! It's sort of a merge of different requests with Tododeku, so I hope you enjoy! :)

Synopsis: Todoroki is stubborn. So stubborn that he dumbly goes to school with a fever over 39 degrees Celsius. He ends up at recovery girls office, and Izuku eventually takes over the responsibility to watch over his sickly boyfriend.

Sickie: Todoroki
Caretaker: Midoriya

_______________

Shoto Todoroki wasn't the easiest person to be with when he was sick, that was for sure.
From the way he hid away stuff, held back his true feelings and covered up, it all came down to an infuriating puzzle Izuku had to solve.
At school, it was all the worse when sickness first kicked in.

Todoroki stomach had, admittedly, started bothering him last night. However, he had thought nothing of it. He had assumed a good night rest would solve the issue, but unfortunately that didn't seem to be the case today. He hadn't told a soul he was feeling off, and that alone infuriated his group of friends.

And then, with a fever of 39.2 degrees Celsius, Shoto had the AUDACITY to say he was 'feeling fine' before plummeting to the ground in the hallway. Causing Izuku to scream in shock, and Iida to shout out desperate instuctions to Uraraka while the poor girl stood frozen in place.

One trip to recovery girl later, and Izuku had to admit he felt ever so mildly agitated by the young Todorokis foolish acts to hide away his sickness.
What on earth would be so bad about admitting you've caught a bout of the flu?

Izuku sighed, scarred arms crossed over his chest as he anxiously tapped his foot against the floor. Recovery girl had yet to allow Shoto to go back to his room to rest, and Midoriya was starting to lose his patience.

At the same time as he wanted to scold Todoroki for his idiocy, he wanted to pamper him with cuddles and warm soup until he felt better. It was a hard balance to make, especially for someone who was so plagued by empathy as Midoriya himself..

"Midoriya" recovery girl peeked through the curtain that separated Shoto from his friends, and Izuku immediately stood up.

"Yes? What's wrong?"

"I just need you to help him to his room, don't freak out" she sounded so fed up with him, it made his heart knot uncomfortably in his throat. He was about to apologize, but stopped in his tracks with the realization that that would probably only make matters worse.

"R-right" izuku cleared his throat, following her around the room to see Shoto sitting on the bed.
He was pale and shaky, yet he remained a firm posture nonetheless. Was this guy seriously so impossible to make falter?

"How are you feeling?" Deku said softly upon stepping up to him, giving the sick boy a sympathetic smile as he rounded the bed.

"'Feel fine" his response was curt, and the green haired boy did not believe him one bit. From the sweat beads on his face, to his cheeks flushed with fever- he was most definitely not 'fine'.

Nonetheless, he kept his mouth shut. All he could do was sigh, feigning a smile and placing a hand out for the younger boy to take. "Alright then. I'm glad. Ready to get to your room?"

The both of them were keenly aware of Recovery girl watching their every move in the corner of her eye.
Shoto remained sitting for a while longer, swaying lightly before he eventually reached out to grab ahold of the hand the other teen had offered him.
Deku pulled him up on his feet, wrapping an arm around his waist and supporting his wobbly body upright.
Through his shirt, Midoriya could feel Todoroki radiating heat like a brick out of an oven. He was clammy with perspiration, fabric sticking to the small of his back and causing him to shiver when it was peeled off.