Your love- Tsuchako sickfic

(I drew this very quick)

A little break off from the heartbreaking Kiribaku series! Here's a lovely little one shot for my favorite lesbians

Now first of all, this is before the dorms- where each individual lived at home.
In this one Uraraka and Tsuyu also have an established relationship. In other words they're lesbians living a good life together. Uraraka ends up being sick when they're bound to study at Momos place, and Tsuyu has to step in as a supportive girlfriend. Don't like, don't read :)

Sickie: Uraraka
Caretaker: Tsuyu
—-

Class 1-A would have their written exam in a week, and as kind as ever Momo Yaoyorozu had invited her classmates over for a study session.
Opposed to last time, she had put up some criteria for the guests. Girls only. You should've seen the look on Minetas face.
At last, the 6 female students of class 1-A was contently parading over to their classmates house.

Tsuyu was, for the lack of words, worried. Not necessarily about the exam, she did well in school both theoretically and practically. What she was truly concerned about was something way closer to her heart, tightly attached within her emotions.

She was worried about her girlfriend, Ochako Uraraka.

Usually, the auburn haired girl would be feeling encouraged and determined whenever she had a chance to use Yaoyorozu as a helping tool in her studies, but today something seemed off.

Tsuyu had kept a close eye on her ever since the morning. The usually bright girl seemed almost melancholic, eyes dull and her lips remaining in a constant emotionless line. She had seen her attempting to smile a few times, but it looked so worn out it was hardly even believable to the most air-headed of their classmates.

During their first classes, the younger of the two had taken notice of her girlfriend falling asleep not one, but three separate times. It was something she had never seen before, not in class.

Currently, Uraraka was walking behind the rest, eyes fixated on the ground. Tsuyu had made a conscious effort to stay behind along with her, but when she gave any attempt to start a conversation, her girlfriend simply answered with small yes or no's.

When the small troop of teen girls finally came to a stop in front of the large gate leading to the Yaoyorozu mansion, Tsuyu sighed. She wouldn't be able to concentrate with concern constantly nagging in the back of her mind.

The green-haired girl gently brushed her fingers against Urarakas, and to her blissful surprise, the other girl gently interlaces their fingers together in a lattice.

Their hands were joined from then on out, until the reached the door. Momo greeted the lot with a bright smile, offering both tea and sweets. Uraraka politely shut her down saying she didn't want any today, but Tsuyu gladly accepted som jello that had been bought specifically at her request.

They all pooled into Momos personal room one by one, until all of them had found a spot to settle down.
The room smelled of sweet perfume, and rather than being impressed by the designs, Ochako seemed- if possible- even more distressed than before.
She was pulling at her skirt, hands balled into small fists and her eyebrows drawn together in a pained grimace.

The 'lesson' begun with momo thoroughly explaining and setting up math exaction on a portable whiteboard, each and every one the other girls with their books in their laps.

Tsuyu leaned in to the girl beside her when she could no longer keep her mouth shut, speaking in a hushed voice to not disturb the lesson. "Ochako-chan.. are you sure you're okay? You're shaking.." she asked softly, worry prominently laced within her words.

"I'm fine, Tsu.." the auburn-haired girl answered promptly, the same she'd answered four times already- albeit her voice was a tad bit more infuriated than earlier.

After a few more uneasy minutes passed, the unsettled girl abruptly reached her hand in the air. Yaoyorozu stopped her small speech, blinking as she gestured with her had for the girl to speak up.

"S-Sorry, Yaoyorozu.. I really need to use the bathroom, could you tell me where it is?" she asked, voice strained. It's first now Tsuyu realized how tired her poor girlfriends voice sounded.

Before Momo had a chance to answer, the young Asui sprung up from her seat.
"I'll follow you, Ocha" she practically insisted, holding her hand gently.
"I know where it is"

Although she contemplated it at first, Uraraka soon gave in to the pleading look her girlfriend was offering her. She stood up carefully, patting her skirt down as the two of them excused themselves.

Tsuyu had sensed the urgency long ago, so she didn't hold back as she wrapped an arm around the pale girl and hurriedly moved towards the bathroom in the end of the hall.

Once the door was pushed open, Uraraka was already on her knees as she heaved up mouthful after mouthful of sick into the fine porcelain toilet.
Tsuyu frowned, stepping behind her and locking the door to avoid uncalled for visitors.
She crouched down, placing her hand against the sick girls back as her body mercilessly seemed to give lousy attempts to wring itself inside out.

"Oh, Ochako-Chan..." she lamented, smoothing her palm across the others trembling back in an attempt to soothe her. Uraraka felt warm underneath her touch, and Tsuyu couldn't help but blame herself for not being more persistent earlier.

It felt like hours until the painful retching came to an end, and Tsuyu waited patiently as her girlfriend wiped her nose and flushed the mess down the toilet.

"Ocha—" Tsuyu yelped softly as she felt the weight of her girlfriend thrown upon her along with the sound of a choked sob. She stared in disbelief for a moment, reluctantly placing her arms around the others frame and pulling her against herself.

Uraraka was crying. Even with her feverish face pressing against the shorter girls middle, one could easily spot- and let alone 'feel' the tears that steadily slipped past her brown eyes.

"Hey.. don't, don't cry," Tsuyu said pleadingly, gently running her fingers through the others hair.
"Ochako, look at me"

Uraraka only sniffled pathetically, pulling away only far enough to give a heartbreaking glance up at her girlfriend. Tsuyu was sure she could hear her heart shatter into millions of small fragments inside her chest.

"Aish.. you don't need to hide these things. That's just silly.." she scolded lightly, rocking them back and forth.
"You really aren't feeling well, are you?" She asked, earring a pitiful whimper in response.

"I'm s-sorry, Tsutsu.. I.. I'm so stressed about the final.. I-I thought I couldn't miss this.." the sick girl fumbled with her explanation as she pushed herself up to sit against the wall.

Tsu simply nodded her head, placing a hand against Urarakas flaming cheek as she stared at her with teary eyes. "You have a fever, Ocha. The final isn't crucial, you can retake it. Your health comes first."

Ochako hummed affirmateky and Tsuyu grabbed her hand. "I'll go grab our stuff and say something has come up.. then I'll follow you home. Okay?"

Uraraka stared for a moment, but then nodded with a shaky sigh.

"Okay.."

Tsuyu stood up, brushing off as she unlocked the door. As she stepped one foot out, a small voice stopped her in her actions.

"What is it?" She asked almost desperately, turning back to look at her quivering girlfriend.

To her surprise, Uraraka smiled through her mascara stains and tears.
"I love you, Tsuyu.. thank you"

The green haired girl felt heat rise to her face, and she smiled back gently.

"I love you too, Ochako"

And with that, the door was shut yet again, leaving the auburn-haired girl to fuss about how lucky she was to have Tsuyu in her life.