Catch me- Kamideku sickfic

(Not my art, but adorable!)

Hey guys. I've had one of the worst writers blocks ever lately :(( however, I wrote this from a request I received for Kamideku- bc no matter what anyone says, this is also a really cute ship
It isn't the greatest, but it's sweet! So enjoy!

Sickie: Kaminari
Caretaker: Midoriya
_______________

Once class 1-As classes were done for the day, it wasn't uncommon for the lot of teenagers to get together for something remotely festive. Whether they hung out in the common room or decided to go out somewhere, almost all of them tended to gather (asides from Sero and a few others, who'd rather take a nap first).

Today, Momo and Mina had both begged for everyone to tag along to the market that was being momentarily held down in the city hall.
Stands were filling the streets, varying from anything from thrifted clothes, homemade food or jewelry, and hero merchandise.

The city was so vibrant, filled with both people and stands of various and equally as beautiful colors. The sight alone was mesmerizing, and even Bakugo couldn't help the look of merriment that quickly flashed across his usually grumpy face.
The emotion vanished as quickly as it had appeared, of course, but it was something Kaminari would be sure to remember witnessing.

Kaminari himself was.. not feeling quite in the right place, however. Now, that isn't to say he wasn't just as captivated by the pleasing looks of the city and its people. No, a market filled with such a diverse selection of artefacts and commodities was just in his lane of interest- so  his issues clearly dug deeper than that.
Admittedly, something had been feeling off all day long, since the early hours of the morning.

His head had been hurting, pounding steadily whenever the effect of his ibuprofen had worn out.
His throat felt irritated, scratchy and sore in a way that made it uncomfortable to swallow. Because of that, he hadn't been able to eat much, only a few müsli bars whenever it was desperately needed to keep him conscious.

He was well aware he should've stayed put at the dorms considering his worsening symptoms, but something within him absolutely refused to let him miss out on the fun.
He had tagged along to the market for no other reason than being too gregarious to allow himself to sit alone in his room and sulk.

However, his earlier symptoms of a cold were steadily evolving, spreading through his veins and residing within his muscles. They ached more with each step he took, and as they continued on their path through the street, his troubles were only seeming to double.

"Hey, Kaminari" Midoriyas kind voice pulled the blonde boy out of his thoughts, causing him to look up from where he was gazing mindlessly at the ground.
He hadn't realized until then that he'd been falling behind the rest.

Uraraka was pulling Tsuyu towards a tent filled with the most beautiful of blown glass figurines, while Bakugo was steadily inching towards some All might merch to the left.

The blonde boy pulled his lips into a strained smile, ignoring the dizziness that seized his senses as he eventually came to a stop.
"Yeah, sorry, Midoriya, what's up?"

Green eyes buried themselves into Kaminaris own golden orbs, causing him to awkwardly move his gaze away from the adjudged stare.

"Are.." the younger boy started speaking up, gently placing a hand onto Denkis shoulder. As if he was worried that the older of the two was about to pass out right there and then. Which, to be fair, was a possibility at this point.

"Are you okay? You're unusually quiet today"

The question was something he had highly predicted he'd be asked during the trip, yet Kaminari struggled to accumulate a response that would sound like something other than a blabber of nonsensical crap.
He pinched his brows together, blinking away the black dots that started crowding his vision the second he halted his pace.