Hold me- Tododeku Sickfic

(Not my art! But so so beautiful...)

The flu that was plaguing Todoroki during their class camping trip eventually invaded Midoriya body as well.
The two of them are dating, but Shoto has yet to know what being a boyfriend really entails.
He persuades Izuku into staying home from school, and together they make time pass until he's better.

Sickie: Midoriya/Deku
Caretaker; Todoroki
________________

"Midoriya"

Izuku snapped his gaze up from where it had been festering into his notebook. The motion was quick, and the poor boy could feel his head spin in retribution.

He sniffed softly, allowing his emerald eyes to readjust to the sudden adaption of lighting, and he smiled softly.

"Hey, Todoroki.." his answer was soft, genuine despite the clear lack of enthusiasm and vitality.

He could feel Todorokis eyes burrowing into his soul, worry oozing off him. Izuku couldn't blame him. As his boyfriend, his significant other, it was pretty much expected that he would feel concerned upon seeing Izuku in his current state of being.

His head was pounding, his eyes were disoriented- and he was well aware of the sickly warmth that coated his cheeks. The redness was dusted across his face like a paint brush diluting it's paint over a pale canvas, making it pretty obvious he was unwell.

He'd come to the conclusion that the fact that he'd caught the stomach bug off Todoroki was most plausible reasoning. He should have seen it coming, anyways.
He hadn't taken the precautions to avoid it in any way, which he was regretting at this point.

Shoto pulled a chair out, pushing it up beside Izukus seat before promptly sitting down beside him. "Why aren't you taking the day off? And why are you avoiding me?"

Izuku thought about it, and he didn't actually have a full fledged answer.
"Well.. I didn't want to miss anything" he reasoned sheepishly, looking down at his half-assed notes. "And I knew you'd force me to go to my room.."

"I could've written notes for you, or Iida, or Uraraka" Shoto retorted immediately, voice pulling into a slightly strained whine. He was clearly upset with Izukus lack of rationality and his motive to come to school sick. He couldn't blame him.

They had already passed the halfway point of their classes, and Midoriya couldn't deny that he was eagerly anticipating sinking back to the comfort of his bed.

He rested his chin in the palm of his hand, heaving a small sigh as he felt something tug on his backpack. He blinked leisurely, gazing at Todoroki with a query expression.

"Shoto.. what-"

"We're going to your room" the boy deadpanned, picking Midoriyas backpack up and slinging it over his free shoulder. The other was preoccupied with his own bag. "You were right, I can't .. you can't be at school sick. And if Iida knew, he'd cause a scene.."

Izuku stared at him for a moment, contemplating the possible outcomes. He'd been considering fighting through the final classes, but Shotos eyes remind him that there truly was no pivotal subjects the remaining hours. At least none that were deserving of him sacrificing his health.
Besides, he was absolutely right about Iida. His bestfriend was amazing, always caring and looking after everyone- yet he was also a bit of hypochondriac. If it got out that he was sick, the blue haired boy would flip.

Izuku slowly stood up, reaching out to grab onto the other boys hand in his own. He held it gently, and Shotos grip was both firm and reassuring, reminding him that it was okay to take a break.