Red fever- Kiribaku sickfic pt.4

(Not my art)

Here is the final chapter of this little Kiribaku sickfic series. As I've mentioned, I may continue one with Bakugo being the sickie- but I'm unsure if I will make Kiri the caretaker.. thoughts?

Sickie: Kirishima
Caretaker: A strangely feeble Bakugo
___________

When Kirishima woke up, the world almost seemed new. He didn't know where he was, nor did he remember what had happened the last couple of hours. The last thing he could recall was puking his guts while Bakugo was sitting by his side, then everything had gotten extremely hor, and extremely dark. He cranked his eyes open to greet a bright light, gazing around the room carefully. He was only a little stunned as he realized he no longer was in the comfort of his own bed, the walls plain without a trace of his posters and maps.

It was all white, unsettlingly white. The color on its own did nothing to ease his headache, the light piercing into his eyes and directly attacking the cornea. He was in the hospital, was he not? Something along those lines.. Either that or heaven, and Eijiro knew he couldn't have 'passed away due to the flu' marked on his reputation.

He felt his chest tighten up as he gradually regained consciousness, eyes darting from the IV inserted into his arm to the short woman sitting at the other side of the room. His brain was a flat battery, buzzing murkily as he activated each and every molecular piece of energy in his body to piece together what had taken place earlier.

"Recovery girl..?" He muttered uncertainly, not feeling too confident that his eyes wasn't fooling him and the woman was in fact who he assumed that she was. She had the same hair, at least, and seemed to be the same height.

The woman perked up, jumping down from her chair and shuffling over to the side of the hard bed.
"You're awake, good" she simpered, and Kirishima couldn't help but feel the confusion manifesting itself more and more as he became present in his current situation. So, not heaven, but not a hospital either. Recovery girls office it was..

"W-wait.. what's.. what happened to me?" He asked, taking notice of how extremely dry and scratchy his throat felt. He realized that there was only the two of them there, no sings of Katsuki being anywhere near.

"You got yourself really dehydrated, Eijiro, your fever was concerningly high. You're lucky Katsuki texted Shota" she explained, her voice tapering off to a mutter as she carefully examined the drip she had plugged him onto. Shota... Oh, right, Aizawas first name.

The red haired teenager looked at her, leaning back with a deep exhale as he yet again shut his eyes to alleviate the strain. Bakugo had called for Aizawa, thats how he ended up here.

"Where is he.. where.. I.. I can't remember anything" he mumbled shakily, eyebrows scrunched together in a fine blend of pain and worry.

"For one, it's no wonder you don't remember anything, you were unconscious.." she sighed, shaking her head in gentle dismay. "As for Katsuki, he had a panic attack and was sent to rest afterwards. Bit dramatic that one.."

Eijiro felt an icy chill run down his spine, his heart deliberately skipping a beat. He was well aware that his boyfriend had suffered from some anxiety issues a major part of his highschool life. However, he had never experienced him during what he would call a 'bad' attack.

"Where is he?" Kirishima demanded, forcing himself to sit up and put on the most firm expression he could muster.

"He's resting in the room next door.." Recovery girl said, seeming all but pleased by his antics. "Now lay back down, young man, you're still unwell"