Around the campfire- Tododkeu sickfic pt. 3

Here's the final part of this sweet little fanfic. Enjoy :)

The next time he opened his eyes, Todoroki was laid across what he assumed was a sleeping bag, and there was a fire blazing only a few feet away.
He blinked leisurely, pushing himself up onto his elbows and looking around as he slowly pieced the puzzle together.

He gazed up at the pitch black sky, eyes scanning across the millions of stars that were painted across its dark canvas. He sighed, craning his neck to gaze across the bonfire to when he could suddenly spot the rest of his class.

So they'd all sat down at one side of the fire to allow him to sleep..?
Todoroki felt his eyes widen at the realization, and he slowly, almost reluctantly sat up a little, looking down at the blanket that covered the lower half of his body.

"Ah, Todoroki, you're awake!" Iidas voice called from the opposite side of the blaring fire, his frame barely visible between the bright flames.

Shoto only nodded his head, collecting his aching limbs together as he started working to stand up. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, stepping over to the group of people sitting around a.. game?

They moved to allow the last participant a spot between Momo and Izuku, and he gladly took a seat as he looked at the board.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked quietly, shifting as he pulled the blanket a little tighter around his shoulders.

"We're playing game of thrones monopoly" Yaoyorozu began explaining, pointing to the board on the ground. They were wearing head lamps to properly see the board, and Shoto couldn't help but wonder why they even bothered to play so late at night.

"Bakugo and Kirishima went to their tent because Bakugo was getting too loud" Kaminari continued, shaking his head. "Didn't wanna wake ya up"

Shoto froze, moving his gaze from the game to the teenagers sitting around it. They had scattered around a little more now, allowing there to be more space for each individual.
"Wait.. did you.." he trailed off for a moment, digging his nails into his thigh. "Did you do all this in order to let me sleep?" He asked, causing everyone's eyes to gaze at him.

"Of course we did, Midoriya told us you weren't feeling good" Shoji said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, eyebrow quirked.

He felt something brush against his fingers and peeked down to see Izukus fingers moving to lace together with his own. He looked up to see the freckled boy smiling softly, but his eyes still carried the same concern from earlier.

His own heterochromic eyes smoothed over to look at the rest of the group and he found himself feeling.. frankly, he was speechless.
"Oh. Thank you, guys.." he choked out a little awkwardly and his words were retorted with a few chuckles and smiles blossoming out from the group.

"Weeell~ now that he is awake" Aoyama spoke up, combing his hair back with fingers as he tentatively leaned against Iidas side, smiling mischievously.
"We definitely should play truth or dare!"

Minas eyes lit up and she excitedly moved over to Aoyamas side, both seeming determined to get it their way way. "100% agree! and we won't let you pass this time, Tenyaa~"

The two of them waited for response, and Tsuyu was the first yo utter her opinion as Iida kept staring at the two with an overall petrified expression. "Well, I wouldn't mind, ribbit.."

"Me either" Oijiro admitted, looking to his side to get a response from Shoji.

"Uh, yeah let's do it.."

They all seemed to have a silent shared opinion to leave Shoto out of the heaviest bits, at the very least. Yet, no one was about to shoo him away from participating either. He rested his head against Izukus shoulder, watching as the others got together and decided who would start.