Pull over- Dabi sickfic LOV

As it is very much is canon that Dabi gets motion sick, I received many requests to write one of him- both in DMs and comments!
So here it is
This is my first time ever writing for the villains, so I hope you enjoy!

Sickie: Dabi
Caretakers: ???? Like, the lov? Not really, but kinda haha
______________________

"I'm getting motion sick hereee" there was a silence, but he tried again.
"I'm seriously going to puke in this car"

"For fucks sake, Dabi, stop whining" Shigaraki hissed from the passenger seat, too busy spying over the other cars to see the sickly look that flashed upon the other boys face.

"I would if the frog man would learn how to drive a car properly—" Dabi retorted, clamping a hand over his mouth as Spinner hit an especially rough turn in response.

"Frog?! How dare you disrespect me when I'm driving, you should be grateful I don't swerve right off this bridge!" The reptile villain shouted back with a sneer, clearly offended by Dabis words and partial accusations.

"At this point- I think I'd rather you did" Dabi groaned, pressing his forehead against the cool window as cars moved briskly past his vision.
It wasn't a secret that Dabi got motion sick in various of vehicles, especially cars- and the way Spinner was driving was bound to have a negative reaction in his particularly weak stomach.
As if to add to the matter, they'd stopped for McDonald's only half an hour earlier, which was now turning into Dabis greatest regret in life.

"Awe, Daaabi, dont say that!" Toga cooed heinously from the seat beside him, poking at his shoulder repeatedly.
She was settled between Dabi and Twice, the only one small and petite enough to squeeze into the middle.
Shigaraki and Spinner usually always captured the front seats, and in the far back of the van- without a seat, was Mr. compress, alongside an unconscious hostage they'd taken a few hours prior.
The motive behind it was unknown, but Dabi didn't care.

"Yeah, man, stop being a baby! Is your tummy hurting? Can I help you?" Twice shot in from the other side of Toga. Dabi found his personality switching to be annoying on the daily, but in this specific moment, it felt like a whole new level of annoyance was brought upon him.
From 'man up' to 'let me give you tummy rubs', just how deranged was this guy?
Now, what could he say? They were all damaged in their own ways, absolutely screwed up.

The scarred boy simply groaned in response, looking askance in order to keep himself grounded. He felt awfully dizzy, warm and nauseous. Having his stomach full of a McFeast menu was just the perfect little cherry on top in order to drive his misery to another level.

He needed to distract himself somehow, get his mind off the bubbling in his upset organ.
He sucked in a deep breath, but before he could enjoy the benefits of feeding his cells their needed oxygen, his stomach did a sudden flip.

" For fucks sake, pull over- hmph"

His stomachs contents surged up his throat, and the boy barely managed to hold it back as his eyes shot open wide.
Toga gasped at the sudden haste of the situation, scooting away from him as Twice hugged her from the side.

"Oh no! Shigaraki! He's going to vomit! Disgusting! Poor boy!" Twice shouted through the car, clearly panicked by the notion of someone getting sick. His split mind was going on a rampage, each part struggling out a comment on the situation.

"Fuck!" Shigaraki cursed, hitting Spinner in the side and causing the car to swerve unsteadily on the road.
"Pull over, asshole!"

"Where the hell do you suggest I do that!?" Spinner shouted back, gesturing around the highway with his left hand. They were in the middle lane on the highway, there were simply no place to stop or any possibilities to pull over.
The nearest stop was blocks away, so there were little to no solutions to their current issue.

Mr. compress, who was settled in the far back of their van, was unbothered, not caring for whatever they were doing up front. If Dabi were to throw up in the car, he wouldn't be directly affected by it anyways.

That was, of course, until Toga rudely snatched his hat off of him.
Out of thin air, her hand shot over the seats, grabbing his top hat by the rim and pulling it off his head.

"Hey!" His voice was completely drowned out by the frantic chatter from the others, yet he didn't hold back his desperate cries. "Give that back!"

However, he was absolutely disregarded, paid as much mind to as a single particle of dust flowing through the air.

Himiko quickly straightened up in her seat upon retrieving the titfer, surprisingly efficient and accountable despite her usual childish and deranged attitude.
"Dabi- here, in here!" She chanted, quickly showing the hat into the boys lap as he heaved shakily over it.

Nausea clawed at his throat, and despite his many attempts to swallow it back, the brisk twists and turns of the vehicle was making it fairly impossible for him to get through with it.
His hand had been coated in a thin layer of acidic spit, and he groaned in pure disgust as he wiped it over the side of the hat. It wasn't like he'd return it, anyways.

"Fuck, Fuck, shit" Shigaraki was cursing in the front, looking out for a place to pull over as he listened to his acquaintance heaving in the backseat.

Then, a splash could be heard. Luckily, the puke was greatly contained within the hat he'd been presented with. Compress was shrieking upon the realization of what his own garment was being used for, and Twice was clearly getting worked up from the loud noises and uncertain situation.

Dabi, on the other hand, continued heaving without stop. Whatever he'd consumed the past 24 hours was mercilessly burning back up his throat and making an unwanted reappearance into Mr. Compress' black hat. The McDonald's food still felt partially fresh coming back up, and Dabi couldn't decide for himself whether that was good or bad.

Nontheless, If he first was to throw up everything in his body, this definitely wasn't his preferred circumstances.
To his great astonishment, he could feel a hand he placed on his back as he puked, rubbing circles onto it as he continuously got sick.
It was unusual to him; it was so much more comforting than his father had ever been when he was sick as a child, surely.

At last, the car was parked at the side of the road, and Shigaraki was out of the vehicle shortly.
He ripped Dabis door open, allowing the nauseated boy to stumble outside wearily. He scurried away, dunking the mess out of the hat as he crouched down on a patch of grass. Good lord, he was so dizzy...

He sighed deeply, wiping his mouth on his sleeve and spitting into the grass leisurely.
What a time to be alive.
Steps were approaching behind him, but Dabi didn't feel like moving. Instead, he rested his head in the palm of hand, waiting patiently for the person to speak up, and for the sickly feeling to subside.

"Umm.. you okay?" It was Shigaraki: his lame attempts to be comforting and the 'I haven't drunk water in 10 years' voice easily gave it away.

Dabi could only chuckle weakly, quite amused by the tenseness in the others voice. It wasn't too common, hearing his lunatic of a 'boss' waver when he spoke, with unsure pauses and stutters in his speech.
The black haired boy nodded his head, humming along with his gestures as he stared at the ground in front of him. "'M Okay.."

"Here"

Shigaraki reached out a hand with a water bottle for him, and Dabi reluctantly accepted it. He took a swig, then just as quickly spat it out to clear the acidic taste out of his mouth.

"Tell me when you're ready to get back in the car..." Shigarakis voice was slightly infuriated, yet it wasn't unkind- just monotone and uncaring.

Dabi listened to his steps recline back towards the car, and his blue eyes gently looked over at the hat he had destroyed with his own chunder. Ew. He stood up, kicking the hat into a tuft of grass with a frown.

It wasn't like Compress would like it back now anyways..