Fast food- Todoroki sickfic

(NOT MY ART!)

It wasn't food poisoning. Not the flu or any virus could be blamed for this. Shoto had simply overindulged in something he had never been able to have before, not even to touch or smell.
Junk food. The term in which describes food and drinks low in nutrients and high in kilojoules, saturated fat, added sugar and/or added salt. Junk food is what caused this, and now Shoto was unable to leave the bathroom for longer than a brief 10 minute interval for the rest of the night.

Sickie; Todoroki
Caretaker: Deku
________

Fast food was a term that never became a part of any Todorokis vocabulary. Ever since Shoto was born, his food intake and diet had been strictly monitored by none other than his father.
Until he turned 6 years old, he didn't know such things as 'candy' or 'ice cream' existed. It only ever occurred to him once he started school and was able to see his friends indulge in the most astonishing packed lunches. While others ate cheesy toast and small chocolate chip cookies, he was left with his bland chicken salad.

His upbringing had truly rubbed onto his behavioural patterns as the years went on, and even when the teachers had offered them a caramel or an ice cream, Shoto had always felt compelled to decline the offer.
As if his father would magically get to know it if he enjoyed a caramel.

His father would obviously never allow him near such childhood luxuries at home, it only happened once every now and then that his brother had snuck him a chocolate bar to his room at night. Whenever he did, it was crucial that Endeavour knew nothing of what had taken place.
The few times he had caught Natsuo in defying his orders, it hadn't looked auspicious for the white haired boy.  Shouting, stomping, crashing.. crying.
Shoto had told him time and time again to quit bringing him the snacks, but it seemed like that only motivated the white haired boy further.
It didn't take long for either of them to comprehend the fact that what had begun as an act of kindness towards Shoto soon had developed to nothing but a rebellious regime against their firery brick of a father.

By the time Shoto was 15, he knew what a McFlurry was, but he had never once tasted it in his life. The same went for anything from McDonald's, wendys, Burger King... any of the fast food chains, really.
Hell, the poor boy had gone as far as mistaking KFC for being the same as the CFC-gases they had learned about in physics, not at all connecting the dots with the earlier talk of fast food chains.
Never before he started at UA had he ever in his life eaten his chicken fried, or with a free range of dips.
Seeing his friends eat their food had completely changed his perspective of what was normal, and strengthened his belief that his childhood strayed far away from that norm.

After school on a leisure Friday, Kaminari was beyond excited to make the most out of their given vacation, a well deserved rest after weeks of training.
A full 5 days of no schooling was rare for them to receive, and even vacation didn't mean slacking off too much on the initial training. Nonetheless, it made room for the teens to enjoy themselves more than usual.

"Guys! I vote McDonalds" Kaminari loudly declared, slamming his hand on Izukus desk and startling both him and Shoto, who were heads deep in a conversation.

"Bakubro don't wanna come, but Kiri, Sero and I are going. Do you wanna join?" His grin was as hard as ever to refuse, but the young Todoroki would leave the choice to Midoriya. He didn't really know what McDonald's served, yet alone where it was located in their city. It was never something he had taken notice of, he never needed to.

Never before had he had the lick of a taste of a cheeseburger or a milkshake. It was all surreal to him; a distant reality he had never been able to partake in.

"Uh.." Midoriya shot Shoto a questioning look, then concluded an answer for the both of them before replying to the energetic boy kindly. "Yeah,  that sounds great. I haven't had McDonald's in ages"