Stuck in between- Todobakudeku sickfic

(My art- really quickly sketched this lmao, I just love them..)

Class 1-A goes on a school trip to Nagoya. Their expectations are high, but it doesn't turn out the way they had planned..
Midoriya shares a hotel room with Todoroki and Bakugo, and what on earth is a 16 year old supposed to two when both of his roommates get food poisoned from the hotels restaurant?

Sickies: Todoroki/Bakugo

Caretaker: Midoriya
_________________

This trip did not go as planned.

Class 1-A of U.A High School had been pestering their teachers to go on a school trip since the very beginning of the school year. Months had passed without any of their educators seeming to capitulate into the idea, and the teenagers were just on the brink of giving up when finally..

All Mights voice had blared through their classroom during their first class, shocking the half-asleep teenagers and pulling a few of them awake from a continuous slumber. The contrast between Aizawas hushed, monotone voice and the entirety of All Mights mere identity was extreme. The majority of the students was half-asleep up until the announcement was made, and even Bakugo jumped in his seat upon the loud declaration. That didn't mean they weren't all ecstatic to hear the news.

They had received the basis information on the trip; where they were going, when, etc and Izuku was over the moon to say the least. They were all going to a well-known luxury hotel in Nagoya. The city was only a couple of hours away from U.A by bus, yet containing so many great heroes that Izuku felt right about to burst from excitement.

The teachers had explained that the motive behind the trip was to strengthen to class dynamic, but also to allow the teenagers to meet and speak with new pro heroes that they could learn from.
They were intended to have a two day course as well, with various of new heroes helping them amplify their quirks and strengths.

Midoriya had been preparing himself the following day, picking out his desired equipment and clothes and stuffing them shamelessly into his bag. This was going to be perfect, he was sure of it. No sudden villain attacks, no feuds between the classmates.. Everything was going so well, it was almost too good to be true. The bus ride went by smoothly, Aoyama had taken his scopolamine, Bakugo fell asleep early on- everything was just genuinely going excellently.

Until it suddenly wasn't.

After having a lovely dinner accompanied by their classmates at one of the Hotels various of restaurants, things started going downward at a rapid pace.

They were escorted to their rooms, placed into groups of who they would be rooming with.
Clearly, the school didn't have it in their budget to get each of the 20 students to get separate rooms, so they had to be separated as roommates.
It was reasonable enough that they were divided, he supposed. What wasn't reasonable, however, was who was matched with who..

Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugo. Who even thought of that? It clearly could not have been anyone who knew them.

Izuku had been fine with it, hadn't paid it all too much of his attention. He knew Bakugo well, and he liked Todoroki a lot. However, it really didn't seem like the best dynamic to set upin a 5 star hotel room.

Bakugo hated him, and it seemed he hated Todoroki just as firmly. None of them knew how to handle it. It was simply a matter of 'wait and see'...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------