Just tell me - Kirikami sickfic

(Not my art!)
In this story, Kaminari gets sick and refuses to tell his boyfriend. This results in him getting sick right in the middle of class, and Kirishima takes on the responsibility to help him back on his feet

Sickie: Kaminari
Caretaker: Kirishima
__________________________

At first glance, one wouldn't think Kirishima was the most observant person on the earth. And sure, compared to Midoriya or Iida, he truly wasn't, but that didn't mean he let things slide past him unnoticed. Especially not when it involved those he cared about.

His boyfriend, Kaminari Denki, was seated directly in front of him in the classroom, and it wasn't uncommon for Eijiro to zone out of their lectures to watch him with adoration, or even be as childish as to send small notes to him when the teachers weren't looking.
Usually, Denki would respond, smiling that beautiful smile of his and snickering loud enough for Aizawa to harshly silence them after a few minutes.

However, today Kirishima wasn't just watching the blonde boy for the sake of contenting his daily dose of eye candy. No, today something was wrong.

The redhead couldn't quite place his finger on It, but something was out of the ordinary. The boy he knew was suddenly so quiet, and looked so tired.

Before school, Kirishima had met up with Bakugo, Sero and Kaminari. He hadn't seen the electric blonde in two weeks, and he had been unable to contain a wild grin when he was able to give his boyfriend the first hug in such a long time.
Denki had been smiling as well, but something had seemed off, even then..
He wasn't as energetic as he tended to be, and he looked awfully tired for someone who just returned from vacation at the Maldives.

As the day progressed, Kirishima quickly noticed how /silent/ and unfocused Kaminari was, let alone how strange it was when he wasn't being loud-mouthed. That really explained a bit about him as a person, huh?
It was typical for him to zone out of classes, but not like this. He seemed almost dead to the world, staring out into the thin air with a pale complexion and eyes lacking its usual spark of mirth.
________________________

The blonde boy was lethargic, sitting hunched over and mindlessly moving his pen over his page to create different patterns. He didn't even had the energy to work on his usual comic doodles. His head hurt, and all he really wanted to do was lay his head down and sleep for a few hours.

Every time he was keenly reminded that he was only in the second class of the day, he felt dread fill his senses. How on earth was he bound to survive that?
His stomach was churning, turning wildly around the little portion of cereal that he hadn't even wanted to eat for breakfast.

He eventually allowed his head to lower down to rest against his arms, and dull eyes gazing hazily at Aizawa as he spoke.
He was aware that Kirishima was watching him, his gaze piercing into the back of his head the way it had since they'd met in the morning. He'd hate for him to figure out he was sick, especially considering he'd already blown him off with 'I'm fine, really!' Twice that day, but it was getting harder by each minute that passed.

A dull nausea was brewing in the pit of his stomach, and the blonde boy frowned as se he discretely moved his right arm down to cradle his stomach.
The room noticeably grew hotter by the minute, and by the time they were supposed to start on their essay about their favorite pro hero, Kaminari was feeling uncomfortably hot and lightheaded.

He stripped to d himself off his jacket, loosening the tie around his neck with a slight clearing of his throat. The pain was blooming in his body, more stabbing than anything else he could use for comparison.
He swallowed thickly, fixating on the wall as he mustered his attention back to the lecture. He couldn't bring himself to pull up his laptop, afraid the movement would jostle up his stomach too much.