Frail body, tough soul- Shigdabi sickfic

(Picture sketched/drawn by me :) )

The LOV scheduled an attack on U.A on what turns out to be one of the coldest days of the winter. Shigaraki, being the skinny man he is, doesn't handle the cold too well  and ends up being sick.
In the end, Dabi is left to take care of him- much to his annoyance. Or maybe it isn't all that awful?

I definitely included some soft Dabi here bc I'm all too sold on the idea of him having been a good big brother..
soo, hope you like it?

Sickie: Shigaraki
Caretaker: Dabi
__________________

Yet another attempt to attack the youngest U.A students turned out to be a disaster.
It had been planned out and scheduled for weeks, yet when it all came down to it, they had failed.
They hadn't taken the snow into accountability, nor the freezing wind that seeped through their clothes and chilled them to the bone.

The son of Endeavour had taken advantage of being able to stay warm in the chilly air, and Shigaraki had found himself frozen into a pit of ice by the young boy right in the middle of their battleground.
It wasn't until when they had retreated that Dabi had reclined to melting him with his own flames, which was roughly half an hour later.
His skin had been prickling and the goosebumps had been visible for hours on end. He couldn't disintegrate it, he was stuck. He could've died.

Which is why it was no surprise that he eventually got sick. He didn't have much of a strong immune system anyways, so it was bound to happen.

"Ah-CHOO!" The pale boy groaned, scratching across his neck to dispel some of the eeriness that lingered within his trembling body.
A shiver ran down his spine, and he carefully tugged the blanket further around his shoulder to hold onto the remains of heat.

"Kurogiri-" he sniffed, eyes watering. "Why is it so cold in here? We should install s-something to help it.."

The fog nomu turned towards him, leaning over the bar top with a sigh. "It's not particularly cold, Shigaraki. It's probably just your fever."

"Are you just gonna let me freeze then? Geez, I thought you were here to protect me at all costs..." he sulked, pitifully reclining to lay down horizontally across the couch they'd stolen.

"No. I'm going to buy you some medicine" kurogiri replied nonchalantly, walking around the bar with a hum. "I'll send Dabi in here to look after you, I have to have the others join me for some.. business, afterwards"

Shigaraki flopped onto his stomach, hugging a pillow under his head as his light blue hair brushed into his eyes. He was miserable. "Whatever.."

Kurogiri left him to sulk in his own childish pity, and Tomura didn't even give him a last glance.
He closed his eyes, trying to ignore the icky feeling that had gradually settled within the entirety of his body. It was impossible. From the jitteriness of his nerves, to the cold sweat and stingy feeling at the back of his throat. His body wasn't fit to rest properly.

He groaned, reaching out for the bucket Kurogiri had set up for him and lazily pulling it closer to his side. The door clicked open, and while he rolled onto his side, Dabi made an appearance in the doorway.
"I heard you're sick"

"Congratulations, you for once you got your facts straight..." his voice was scratchier than Dabi had ever heard, and some syllables were barely audible as he spoke.

The raven haired boy only gave him a shrug in response, nonchalant and unbothered by his half-assed insult. He was toying with a Rubik's cube in his hands, yawning leisurely as he stepped up to the couch.

"Move your feet" not an inquiry, but a command. Shigaraki sent him a harsh glare, but tugged his legs up to his chest nonetheless. He needed the provided warmth. His gloved hands pulled at the blanket around his shoulders, and he shivered vigorously.