My boyfriends delirious- tododeku sickfic pt.3

(Not my art!)
Here is the third part, there will be at least one more part after this :) I'll try and get motivation for other stories eventually, but I am unfortunately very busy.

Sickie: Todoroki
Caretaker: Deku
_____________________

Going to sleep at 7pm is nice when you've had a long day filled with stress and sickness. However, it does usually result in waking up at ungodly hours during the night.
Tonight it's at 2:30AM.

With his face pressed against the peep of Todorokis neck, Midoriya awoke from his restful slumber upon the stark realization that something was terribly wrong. He felt like he was being embraced by a fire, but that fire was nothing other than his boyfriends own body, now flaring with fever worse than ever before. 'Oh no'

Izuku carefully rolled away from where he was packed up to the others side, cringing upon feeling both himself and the other boy both soaking in sweat. However, sweat was not what he was most concerned about.

He pulled Shotos bangs back from his face, getting a clearer view of the sick boys gaunt features. He was red as a tomato, looking far sicker than he had earlier. The younger boy did usually have a slightly higher temperature, but this was far beyond that.

"What on earth.." Deku mumbled shakily, leaning forward to press his lips to his boyfriends feverish forehead. As he was guessing from the start, he was absolutely burning up from the inside out. His chapped lips were barely parted, and out between them came restricted puffs of air in an unsteady rhythm.

Izuku hastily pulled the covers off his warm body, fanning him with his hands with a panicked expression flashing on his face. Could he potentially set fire to the blankets due to his quirk, or was that not possible? He did not know, nor did he want to find out. "Shoto, wake up"

Todoroki groaned groggily, eyes barely squinting open upon hearing his name being called. "'S vacation, no school day" he said with a slur in his voice, eyes laced with tears that blurred up in his sight.

Izuku blinked, starting to peel his boyfriends tank top off his body in yet another attempt to cool him down. "No, it's not vacation, Sho" he mumbled, eyes fierce with worry. "Listen, can-can you sit up for me?"

"'Saw lemurs at the zoo..." okay, no, he was completely engulfed in feverish delirium, deep in a dream that resembled a different reality than their own. This was far worse than he had anticipated for this to turn out.

Izuku tried to reach out for him again but this time Shoto flinched away from his touch rigidly. "N-no!"

His eyes were wide, yet he seemed unable to comprehend what was going on around him. "Don't, I-I d-don't wanna.. I.. p-please help me" the delirious boy curled up onto his side, holding his head secured within his arms as Deku flat out panicked.

"Shoto.." Izuku puffed out a breath he didn't know he was holding , hating seeing the other in such obvious distress. He seemed to be stuck in an alternative reality his feverish mind had created, with no sense of actuality or truth for their current situation..

"P-please! It burns, h-hurts.. don't.. don't.. it's too hot, my s-skin" the young Todoroki started itching at his skin, scratching his fingernails over his arms and chattering his teeth in the process. That's when he first caught a glimpse of the rashes; red blotches that fumed across his white skin.

Izuku didn't know what to do, he was petrified. "Sho.. baby, hey. Honey, I'm here, let me h-help you" he pleaded, trying to quell the building panic in his voice as he ever so gently held onto his boyfriends shoulder.

"D-don't hurt me.." Shoto whimpered weakly, and Izukus eyes widened upon realizing he was very much sobbing at this point.
Thick tears were streaming down his pale face, wobbly dripping off his chin and wetting the sheets below him. He was trembling, twisting and turning with rigid movements.