Wildfire- Deku sickfic

Requested:
Deku tries to help his friends through a bout of sickness.
So much so, that he totally forgets to look after himself.
Shinso notices something is off once Deku no longer can keep it hidden, and he decides to help him out.

Sickie: Midoriya
Caretaker: Shinso
——————-

In the middle of October, a stomach virus broke out at the U.A dorms. It started with one student, and soon enough it spread across like a wildfire.
Classes had been canceled for a week straight after over 60% of the students had called in sick from school. Amongst them were the majority of 1-A.

Izuku had kept himself healthy so far, but he was beyond worried. Every day, someone new fell sick, while others steadily got back on their feet.
The past week, Kaminari, Jiro, Koda,Shoji, Bakugo and Mina had gotten sick in 1-A, and Kirishima and Momo were just bouncing back after being down for a couple of days.

The dorms were quiet and boring. Izuku only ever got to hang out with a few of his friends now, and his brain had no new knowledge to grind around.

He had taken the responsibility to be everyone's servant whenever it was needed, dropping by both the pharmacy and grocery store to get his classmates supplies to help them through the sickness.

He missed their classes. There, he said it. He really did.

________________

It was Thursday, and Izuku was running a little late to having lunch out with his friends. He had made a quick drop by at the store to get Shoji some saltine crackers, and as the time struck 1pm, he was running through the corridor with a bag halfway slung over his shoulder.

As he turned the corner, he finally saw his friends sitting around a round table. Iida, Sato, Ojiro, Uraraka, Todoroki and Aoyama. They all looked up to greet his appearance, and Izuku smiled brightly.

"Hey guys! Sorry that I'm a little late, I had to run some quick errands!" The green haired boy apologized profusely as he placed his bag on the ground and sat down.

"No worries, Midoriya, I am sure you had important business to tend to" Iida replied genuinely, causing a grin to erupt on the freckled boys face.

"Yeah, I was just helping Shoji out a little" he explained further, chuckling softly as he gladly retrieved the lunch his friends had brought out for him. "Thank you"

"Ahhh, Izuku, you're so kind" Uraraka cooed, watching her friend sit across from her by Shotos side.

A blush crept on his face, but he remained with a smile on his face. "Well, what won't you do for a friend in need, am I right?"

Iida nodded his head firmly, but his expression was tight and stern. "Yes, of course. However, I really hope you won't forget to take care of your own needs!"
Izuku only shook his head, smiling. He appreciated their concern, truly. Yet, right now his friends were his main priority.

Lunch continued on like that, each taking their turns to speak and discuss over various fo subjects. However, Todoroki was quiet. More quiet than usual, that is, and Deku noticed.

The green haired boy looked at him, and he couldn't help but think his skin looked a tad bit pallor compared to his usual complexion.

"Hey, Shoto.." he gently bumped his hand against the others, watching as he snapped out of his trance to look at him.
"Are you alright? You haven't touched your food" he pointed out, gesturing to the untouched soba.

The younger boy looked a little distraught, eyes distant and hazy. "Um. Actually, I suddenly feel a little sick.." he cleared his throat.

Izukus eyes widened. "Oh no, not you too" he whispered, quickly moving his hand across his forehead and pushing his bangs away. "Aish, I think you have a bit of a fever.. both sides are warm" he mumbled, placing his hands on Shotos cheeks to truly seal his assumption.