Chapter 1

Remember, I have no fucking clue as to how College works, and I have never even set foot on a College Campus, so I'm sorry if I get anything Wrong

You sighed and Scratched your head a Bit, staring at the Giant Building Infront of you. You had just Recently arrived at the College Campus and Managed to get some Exploring in before you had to go get your Key. You where a bit Scared because Long before you came to the Campus, You had Applied for one of the Four Room Dorms to try to get yourself out of your Hermit Shell. Well, Your Mom wanted you to do so. You didn't want to, but she said that If you Applied for a Four Room Dorm, She'd Pay your College Tuition, and you couldn't say no to That. You puffed out your Chest and walked towards the Building, Pushing it's doors open and Walking Inside of it. When you walked in, it was like to had walked into a Large Hotel Lobby, just Minus the Receptionist Desk. Instead, there was a Red couch and some Chairs, that where both Empty. You walked over and pressed the Button to the Elevator and waited. While you waited you looked around until the Elevator Came. You jumped in, Pushing the Button to the Fifth Floor, since that was the Floor that your Dorm Room was on.

The Elevator Doors closed and you took your Phone out of your Pocket to Check on Some things. You checked through your Social Media Things and Started Texting your Mom about how Thing where going Already. Soon, the Elevator opened with a ' Ding!'. You looked up and turned your phone off, Shoving it into your Back Pocket. You Gripped the Straps of your Book Bag and Grabbed the Handle of your Suitcase(which hasn't been Mentioned until now, because I'm an Idiot) before stepping out of the Elevator and walking down the Hallway. You pulled out your Key to Check what Room you had to go to, Momentarily taking your Sight away from what was going on Infront of you.
You suddenly Bumped into someone, of course, since your Dumbass wasn't looking, and you and the Person let out surprised Sounds(idk how to explain it.. like and 'Oof' or something). " Hey! Watch it!" You looked up and came Face-to-Face with an Olive Skinned person with Red Hair that was Shaved on Both Sides, Dull Hot Pink Eyes, Three Earrings(Two on one ear, One on the Other), a Choker with a Skull on it, a Black Shirt with a Skull that has Horns, Ripped Jeans, Combat Boots, and Black Bracelets with Spikes on them. You actually thought that the person was a Guy, until you noticed their- HER smudged Eyeshadow and the Clunky Mascara she was Wearing.

" Oh! Uhm... I'm.. sorry..?" " You better be.." The Girl said before walking past you, Bumping your Shoulder roughly, which almost knocked you off your Feet. You looked back at her while she was walking away, Not Realizing that she had Two other People behind her. You only Noticed the other two when they walked ahead of you. One had Deathly Pale Skin and Bright Blue hair that almost reached their Ears, Three Earrings like the other Girl, Two Chokers(One with Spikes and Another one with a Skull), what Looked like Bell Bottoms, and a T-Shirt that was slipping off of one of their Shoulders. There was also a can of Spray Cheese in one of their hands, so there was that. The other Person was Wearing Normal Jeans that where Ripped, a Black Long-sleeved Shirt, and a Beanie. Their hair was Black and it went Past their Shoulders and their Skin was a light Caramel Color. You couldn't see their Faces, but you Assumed that the Blue haired Person was a Girl and the Black Haired one was a Guy. You stared at the Three People before Turning around and walking down the Hallway again.

You eventually found your Dorm and you went to Unlock it, Until you Realized that it was already Unlocked. Confused, you shoved your Keys into your Pocket and opened the Door. You walked in and Closed the Door before looking around, spotting another set of Keys on the Counter. " Hello?" You called out, getting no Response. " Anyone here?" No response. You walked deeper inside of the Dorm, taking your Book Bag off and setting it on the small Couch. You also let go of your Suitcase and started Wandering around. The Dorm wasn't anything Special, it was basically like a Hotel Room or an Apartment. You where currently standing in, what was set up as, the Living Room with a small Kitchen beside the Door, hence why there was a Counter right by the Door. There was a little Hallway by one of the Bookshelves in the Living Room, so you decided to Walk down it. Down the Hallway, near the End, where Four Doors, One had a Peice of Notebook Paper Taped to it that had 'Taken' written on it messily, like it was done in a Rush.
You walked past it and walked into the room Across from it. It was, Of Course, Bare, and you decided to have this room be your Own.

~•~

" HELLOOOO?!" You screamed and jumped a little, making you loose your Footing and fall off the Bed, making a Painful and Loud 'Thunk' sound out throughout the Dorm. You heard Footsteps running down the Hall and your door Slamming open. " Oh my God! I'm soo Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" You heard the person, a Girl, say to you as she walked into your Room. You pushed yourself up off the floor and Under your Bed to Pull yourself to your Feet. " It's okay. Really, it is." You Told the Girl, taking in her Appearance.
" Uhm... I'm Poppy!" She Stuck her hand out. You grabbed it and Shook it. " I'm Y/n." Poppy smiled at you before letting your hand go to Grab the Straps of her Book Bag and them she looked around your Now Decorated Room. " I like your Stuff, it's so cool Looking." She Complimented as she walked around, her Pink Ponytail swishing Behind her. Her hair reached her Lower Back and was Pink from the Roots to the Tips. She was also wearing a Cute Blue Dress that went to her Knees and a matching Headband with Turquoise Flowers on it. You also noticed how Unique her Skin was; She had Vitiligo. The Skin Disease that Happens when there isn't enough Melanin in someones Body, leaving them with White Splotches on their Skin. So, while she was African American or a Similar Race, she had White Spots on her Body.

While she was Bent over your Dresser to look at some of your little Figurines you set up, You heard Someone Groaning and the Door Shutting.
" Hey!" The new Voice Yelled, Making you and Poppy look towards your Door. You both walked towards it and Looked out, Seeing another Person in the Dorm. She was African American with a Slightly Darker Skin Tone than Poppy's. She was wearing White Shorts and a White Crop Top, both had small Yellow and Blue Stripes on them. Her hair was Bright Orange and Pulled into A Cool-looking Hairstyle that the Author can't Explain. There was a Pair of White Headphones resting on her CollarBone/Neck(idk) that where attached to her Phone(that was in the Pocket of the Shorts). There was also, what looked like, a Pink Gem in her Bellybutton, which looked Weird but also Really Cool. " Someone Left the Door wide Open with their Luggage Out. Someone could've Snuck in and Stole them, Y'know?" Poppy walked out and Ran over to the new Girl, you following after. " Sorry! I had walked in and Scared Y/n so I Ran to check on her, I forgot about the Door and the Suitcases." Poppy explained, Gesturing Towards you.

The Orange haired girl Shrugged a Shoulder. " Eh. It's fine, Just don't let it Happen again, Dude." " It won't. I'm Poppy." Poppy stuck out a Hand and the other Girl Grabbed it and Shook it. " Suki, but everyone calls me DJ. I take it that that's Y/n?" Suki gestured over to you after letting go of Poppy's hand. " Yep! Thats me!" You answered, shaking Suki's hand. " So.. This makes Three People... Where's the Other one?" Suki asked. You shrugged at her. " The other one Left Before I Came. They left their Keys and they Already Picked a Room. " You told the Much Taller Girl. She muttered a small 'Fuck' and then Looked around before clapping her hands a Little. " Well, I'mma chose a Room and decorate." " Me too!" " I'm already done Setting up my Room, i think I'll just get on my Laptop for a while." You joined in. Poppy grabbed her two Suitcases, Suki Doing the Same with Hers, and the Three of you walked into the Hallway. Suki got the Room beside yours, and Poppy got the Room beside the Room that had the Note on it.

You had a Feeling that this would work out just Fine, asking as your Other Dorm-Mate wasn't an Asshole.
__________________

Y'all gotta keep in mind that this is a Trolls World Tour Fanfic, I'm scared as to how much Dedication I'm putting into this Fanfic, omg

I have a lot of good ideas for this book, and I hope that I'll be able to Finish it without having to Discontinue it like I did with Two other Books on my Profile, ajfnxn

Also, here's Suki's Hair style, I can't describe it at all, but I Really like it, and it's Really Pretty:

Okay, Go read the Next Chapter