Chapter 4

When You, Poppy, and Suki arrived at the House you could hear Music Blaring from Outside. It made your Head hurt a little and you felt the Vibrations from it go through your body, if that Made any sense. You where extremely scared and Anxiety wrapped around you, but you shook that out of your Head. This was your First Party and you where going to have a Blast, you had Poppy and Suki with you, and nothing Could-

" SUKII!!" A Girl, that looked a Lot like the one that gave you the Flyer, shouted from the Porch of the house with the Stereotypical Red Cup in her hand. " Chenille!" Suki shouted back running over to 'Chenille'. The two Hugged before Starting up a Conversation. You and Poppy walked into the House without Suki, and Poppy stood up on her Tip Toes as soon as you walked in. She stayed like that for a Second before gasping and Running off Somewhere, Disappearing in the Growing Crowd while Giggling like a Maniac. So there you where, Left Alone and Full of Anxiety. You decided to just Go over to a Random Corner of the House and just Vibe there until the Party Ended(me when I used to go to School Dances only to find out that None of my Friends came). There where a lot of People here Already, even though the Party Just started about Five Minutes ago. A lot of them had Brightly Colored hair along with Equally Colored Clothes. Your gaze landed on a Group of Friends, one was holding a Megaphone. The one holding the Megaphone had Brown hair and Glasses, along with a Tank Top that was Pink, Purple, and Blue with an Unbuttoned Flannel over top of it. Well, the Flannel had One Button Buttoned up and the Person was Wearing it like a Cloak, but still. Her and a Blonde looked like they where having a Playful Argument before they Shook hands and the Brunette lifted the Megaphone to her Mouth.

" I'M SAD BECAUSE I HAVE NO CUTE GIRL TO VIBE WITH!!!"

The Brunette shouted into the Megaphone while the Blonde girl Started laughing. The whole Crowd got Quiet for a Second before someone lifted their hand up and Yelled " SAME!!", After that, a lot of people said 'Same' and lifted their hands up, making the Blond and Brunette laugh. The Brunette lifted the Megaphone back up to her Lips. " You guys wanna Vibe in the Kitchen or something so we won't be Sad anymore?" A Chorus of 'Yeah's rang out and a Bunch of people went into the Kitchen, which was just beside you. You decided 'Why Not?' and Went into the Kitchen with the other Loners, watching as the Brunette snatched a Dollar from the Blond and Raise the Megaphone back up to her Mouth. " Fuck you." She said into the Megaphone, making the Blond cover her Ears a little before the Brunette went into the Kitchen as well. As you walked into the Kitchen, you noticed that there where a Lot of Girls in it. Yeah, there where some Guys in it, but there where a Lot of Girls in it As well. Some even Started Flirting with Each other(Some also started Flirting with the Guys). As you Navigated through the Already Packed Kitchen you heard two Girls talking about something. " Did you hear that Gristle got Barbed Wires to play here?" " Really?" " Yeah! I mean, I knew that they go here, But I'm still Surprised! I heard that they're Really picky about where they Perform." Barbed Wires?? What kind of Band Name was that?" You decided to Lean against the Counter, continuing to Listen to their Conversation. " I heard that they Performed on Americas Got Talent, but I don't think anybody really cares for them. Even after they Performed on that Show." " That's Because One; Simon Shot them Down, and Two; Some girl got on there and said that her Pet Hamster Died about Two Years beforehand and Immediately got a Golden Buzzer, which also shot them Down." " Damn.."

You hummed slightly, not really catching the Attention of the Two Girls, who continued to talk about the Band being Shot down and how Good their Music Was. ' Maybe this was a Bad Idea..' You thought and Looked around the Kitchen, seeing that Everyone was talking to Someone. You wished that you had the Confidence to Walk up to a Stranger to start a Conversation, but you where too much of an Introvert to do Such. You suddenly heard the Music stop and Someones Voice coming through the Speakers.

" If I could have Everyone's Attention, Please?" The voice sounded like a Girls voice, and she sounded really scared for some reason. " Umm.. If everyone could come to the Front Room, that'd be Great... I guess.." Following the Girls Instructions, you and Everyone else walked out from the Kitchen and Into the Front Room. You just now Noticed a Make-shift Stage at the very Back of the Room, where a Cubby girl wearing a Pink and Black Jumpsuit with Dull Pink hair and Tan-ish skin was Standing on. " Um... H-heres Barbed Wire." She got out before Rushing off the Stage, not wanting to be on there any longer. The Stage Wannabe was Made out of a Lot of Wooden Crates, so many that it was Enough for a Whole ass Drum set, Two Large Speakers, and Three Microphones to Sit on.

You where Stunned to See Barb, Carol, and Riff walk onto the Crates. Riff was Wearing the Clothes he Wore when you first Saw him; Barb was Wearing a White Shirt with Rips in it, along with Shorts that where Obviously just Jeans that where Cut with Scissors, A pair of Worn out Fishnets, and Combat Boots; and Carol was wearing a Leopard Print Jump Suit with Long, Wide Sleeves and the Bottom Part was so Long and Wide that it Almost Covered up her Shoes. She looked like she went back to the Seventies and Stole it, because it looked exactly like something you would see someone wear in the Seventies. Carol and Barb where holding Electric Guitars, Barbs was Shaped like an Axe, and Riff went over and Sat at the Drum set.
Barb went over the Microphone in the Middle while Carol went to the one Beside hers.
" Welp.. I don't know what kind of introduction that was, but, Thanks... Itched? Was it Itched?" Barb said into the Microphone, Looking over to the par of the stage that the Girl with the Pink hair had gotten down from. The girl with the Pink hair said something, but you Didn't really catch it. " B.. Bridget! Okay, Thanks for the Introduction Bridget!" Wow, Barb was acting.. Nice? Well, you haven't known her for that Long, maybe she was being Rude to you because you Bumped into her? No that couldn't be it.

" Okay, First song is something most of you should know because.." Barb did a Weird Hand Gesture with her Left hand. " It's the song we played on Americas Got Talent that got us completely Massacred for some reason. Ready?" Barb asked that last part to Carol and Riff, who kind of Just Nodded. Carol then Started Strumming her Electric Guitar, making the Speakers from the Stage and all over the house Blare to Life.

This is gonna be fun.
______________________

Fun Fact #1: That Girl with the Brown Hair and Glasses wearing a Tank Top with the Bi Flag on it w/ the Flannel is my Gay Ass and the Blonde is one of my Friends
That part was based off of something that I did at one of our School Dances, Except I didn't have a Megaphone and only Four People answered my Question and we all hung out in a Corner of the Gym talking about Random Shit until the Dance Ended(I was Paid 20 Dollars by my Friend, and my Broke ass needed the Money[my friend also got me a Purple and Green Rock Candy, y'know, those Candies that's on a Stick and look like Crystals? That was also apart of the Deal; I say that I have no Cute Girls to Vibe with and I get 20 Dollars and a Purple and Green Rock Candy. It was worth it bc those Rock Candies where Bomb])

Fun Fact #2: Barbed Wires is the name of my Future Band. Basically, me and my Friends made a Pact where if We don't get good Jobs by the Time we're about 20, we Form a Band
Since that time still needs to come(remember, I'm only 14 while my Friends are already 15[Well, ones 13, but-]) I just decided to use the name of our Future Band for Barbs Band

It also kind of Works because BARBed Wires
(I'm bad at Pins, please don't kill meEE-)

Kk, BAII!