Chapter 24

So, before we jump into the actual Chapter, I just want to say something;
1: There wasn't a Halloween Special because, Even though I was almost done with it, I couldn't Finish it

2: I'm Leaving

Only for, like, a few Months maybe. I kinda want to start writing some Books on my Other Account (Disney_Lesbian101). And, If you look at the Name of it and Look in the Bio, On that Account I'm gonna make Female Disney Characters X Female Reader Books on there.

So, Yeah, Lesbian Disney Princesses

Oh, also, The Picture Above was made by Me. The Character is an Older Version of my Trolls OC, Billie(The one I'm writing a Book on). And I added that there because... I mean..... It's Valid for what's happening, ajsjsjfjdkk. I am Leaving for a While, After all(and I'm also Gay, but I'm not a Boy👉👈)
I know my Art isn't the Best, But you can't really Blame me because I Draw on my phone with my f i n g e r s
I at least try, God damnit.
(AlsoherfurcoatissupposedtobeajojoreferencebuticouldntbebotheredtoputTeardropsonitsoijustputdotsajsjsksmsm)(Also don't worry, It only Goes to her Knees, she Doesn't have any Stains on the End of her White ass Fur Coat[Because I know that Fur Coats like that can Usually be Longer, And If hers was Any longer, She'd get Dirt and Grass stains on it, and that wouldn't be a good look on her])

Also, idk much about Cybil. I do know that she's a Character in Trolls; The Beat Goes On, but I don't watch that, and According to the Wiki, she was Cut out of the First movie and Replaced with Creek.
She looks Like Creek alot, so It's my Headcanon that They're Siblings, so, uh, yea

I'm saying this because from Here on, She's going to be In this Book(She's also Going to be in the Trolls/Cats AU Book that I'm still working on, but that's besides the Point)

You hardly gotten Any sleep Last Night, and now you where Expected to stay Awake for about Eight to Ten Hours because of Classes. You Yawned and Propped your Elbow up on the Desk, resting your head in your Hand. You where about to Doze off, Until you felt something hit the Back of your Head. Startled, You turned around and Saw a Balled-up Peice of Paper on the Ground. You reached down and Picked it up before turning back around. Curious to see if it was a Note, You Carefully Un-balled the Paper, And Sure enough, Something was Written on the Fucked-up Paper.

Hi :)

Confused, you turned around again, and Immediately saw Barb with her Arms across her Desk, her Hands Gripping onto the other Side of it. She was a Few Rows Behind you. She immediately saw you looking at her with a Confused/Slightly Annoyed look on your Face and she Gave you a Crooked, Toothy Smile. You glared at Her and Turned back Around, Her Smile Vanishing When you turned around. But She Instantly Lit up again when you Turned Back around and Tossed the Paper back at her.
She had to Lean out of her Seat to Catch it, but Once she Did catch it, She retreated back to how she was Sitting Earlier, Just without her Arms reaching across the Desk. She Un-balled the Paper like you had Did and Saw what you had Written Back.

What do you Want? I was just about to Fall asleep, Asshole >:(

Barb let out a 'Tsk' Sound and quickly wrote back a Response to you, Noticing how Messy her Handwriting was Compared to Yours. The Redhead then Balled the Paper back up and Tossed it Back, Whispering a 'Kobe!' when she Did. (Fun Fact, that isn't really all that Fun; Kobe Bryant, His Daughter, and everyone Else in the Helicopter Died on my Birthday, And that's one of the Reasons why I don't want to Celebrate my Birthday Anymore). You hadn't turned back Around, and you where Still turned to where you could Watch Barb, So it was Kinda Easy to Catch the Paper Ball, which was now Probably Crumpled up to Hell and Back. You turned back around and Un-balled the Paper once again.