Chapter 20

Okay so...

Gay magical Bois--

Gay magical Bois--

(While editing this, I realized that only Me and InstantPotBagels get this, so here's an Explanation: Me and Bagels[lmao, that what I'm gonna call you now--] where talking about a Trolls AU which is basically just the Movie/Musical CATS, But with Trolls.
And, In the Musical, Mestofeeles and Rum Tum Tugger where Boyfriends, and Bagels and I made Riff Mestofeeles and Prince D Rum Tum Tugger.
So, Yeah, Magical Gay Bois-)

Barb sat on her Bed, Chewing on an Ink Pen with a Notebook infront of her. She was almost done with a new Song, but she got Stuck about Halfway Through. She was still screwed up about what had happened Earlier with that 'River' Guy, so she decided to Finish some Songs to help her Relax a little, even though 'Relaxing' hardly ever Happened to Barb. Barb sighed and Closed her Notebook. She couldn't work like this, so she Gathered some things and the Keys to her Van. She shoved her Phone and a pack of Gum into the Back pocket of her Shorts and Tucked her Notebook under her Arm and held her Keys and Pen into her Hand.
She walked out of her Room and Saw that your Door was Open Ajar, and she saw you sitting in your Bed typing something on your Laptop. Barb glared and frowned, before walking out of the Dorm.
~•~

Annd, Now she was in her Van, Listening to whatever what was on the Radio. She had her Seat back and her Feet where Propped up on either side of the Steering wheel, her Knees bent to kind of hold up the Notebook. She was, again, Chewing on her Ink Pen, trying to Concentrate on the Lyrics to the Song. She was so lost in thought, that she didn't notice the person walking up to the Car.

Knock Knock

Barb was Startled so Badly, that she Chomped down onto the Ink Pen, making the Ink inside of it go everywhere. She sat upright and Spat the 'Useless ink pen out of her Mouth, before proceeding to try to wipe the Ink off of her Tongue and the bottom of her Lip. She looked out to her Window to find a Familiar Dark Skinned Face looking back at her with a Goofy grin. Barb Raised an eyebrow and rolled her Window down. " Hey Girl!" The Dark Skinned, Blue haired Male Greeted her. " Hi D." Darnell, or D, Rested his Arms on the Door of the Van, leaning his Head in. " Why're you Doin' Blackface?" He asked with an Amused Look on his Face. Barb looked at him with a Dead-Inside look. " This isn't Blackface, D. I was Chewing an Ink Pen and it Exploded." Darnell Snorted and Laughed a little. " Hey, can I get in for a Sec? I'm waiting for, You know Who~" Barb clicked her Tongue and unlocked the Doors before nodding over to the Passenger Side Door, Hop in, Lover boy." Darnell walked, well, Jogged infront of the Car and Entered Through the Passenger Door. He was Wearing what he Usually wore, Skinny Jeans and a Weird Furry Crop Top that had Yellow/Gold Strips.

Barb resumed her weird sitting Position, but not before Pulling a new Ink Pen from the Cupholder. She stared at her Notebook for a second before resorting back to chewing on her Pen.

" Barbie Doll?"

Barb groaned at the Mention of that Stupid Nickname D had given Her and looked over at him. " What?" " You good? You seem Down in the Dumps." He asked, Concerned for his Boyfriends Friend. " I'm Fine, I'm just fed up that my Brain is too small to figure out the Last few Words to my Songs." D gave Barb a ' Really?' Look and Leaned back into the Seat. " Barbie, I know that isn't it." " What the Hell is up with You calling me 'Barbie'?" Darnell Shrugged and propped an Elbow on the Door, setting his Head in his Hand. " 'Cause, Your Name is Barbra and... You look like the Complete opposite of a Barbie Doll." Barb stopped for a second before letting out a Chuckle and she Shook her head. Darnell punched Barbs shoulder a little. " C'mon, Girl, Tell me." " Nope." Barb then started writing, finally finding the right words. Darnell looped his Arm into Barbs and pulled in, so that his Chin was on her Shoulder. " It's another Girl isn't it?" Barb froze and her Shoulders Tensed up for a Second. Darnell Gasped and pulled away. " No Way! It is a Girl! Who is it?" Barb shook her head and went back to writing. " I don't like Talking 'bout it, D." " Okay--"

The Back door Slid open, Scaring the Two Young Adults, until they realized who it was. " Yo, I got McDonald Apple Pies. I knew you where gonna be here, D, So I got you one Too." Carol announced, Passing out the Pastry's. " Aww, You're so Nice." D said, Making Carol Scoff and wave her hand as her opened her little Apple pie Packet. Barb stared at hers, before She came up with a Plan. She set the Rest of her Stuff aside and Tossed the Keys back to Carol, who got hit in the Nose by the Keys. " Ow! What the hell?!" " Im going in, Lock 'er Up for me." " Okay, I gotcha!" Carol gave Barb a Thumbs up before Barb got out of the Van and closed the Door behind her, leaving the Rest of her Things.

" Mmh, By the Way, Was she doing Blackface? Or..." Darnell took a bite out of his Apple Pie and shook his head. " Nah, Her Ink Pen Exploded while she was Chewing on it." Carol wrinkled her Nose and Flopped back into her Seat. " Gross, Ink tastes Nasty." " Didn't you say that you would Gladly Suck the Dick of that Character in that one Game about Ink?" "..... Shut up-"

~•~

When Barb walked back into the Dorm, the First thing she did was go to your Room. She Peeked in and Saw that you where still on your Laptop, but you looked Obviously Stressed. Barb walked in, Making you Jump. (*Puts Hand on your Shoulder*) " Hey." " Oh, Hi." You replied, sitting up and Crossing your Legs, setting your Laptop on your Legs. Barb stepped in a bit more and Held out the McDonald's Apple Pie. " I got this for you, Because.. I don't think that River Guy got you any Dessert or something." Your eyes instantly lit up when you saw the Apple Pie and you Set your Laptop to the Side. " Aw, Thanks!" You thanked her, Taking it from her hand. Barb Smiled and Sat down on the Bed beside you. The thing was still hot, Burning your Fingers, So you set it to the side and Got up.
Barb raised an Eyebrow when you Grabbed your Large Fan and Pulled it over to your Bedside table and Turn it on. As you grabbed your Apple Pie, You said: " By the Way, His name is Creek, Not River." And you set it on your Bedside table, directly into the Air the Fan was blowing. You plopped back down onto the Bed, and you and Barb waited.

" Y'know, I haven't had These things since I was Little." You said, making Barb scoff as she looked at you with a ' You're Joking' look. " Are you Serious? Those things are Bomb!" You laughed and Shook you head a little. " I used to eat them all the time with my Grandma and Granddad. My Parents would Drop me off at their house over the Weekends and as soon as I got there and my Parents left, We all got in the Car and went to McDonald's and we got Apple Pies." As you spoke, You felt a knot begin to Form in your Stomach as you got a Wave of Nostalgia. " Although.. After they Died I haven't had any since." You said, as soon as you said that, The room fell Silent and you felt Depressed about the whole thing.

"... I used to eat them with my Mom."

Barb spoke up, making you turn to Face her. She looked as Depressed as you did. " We would Go out from Time to Time, Mostly at Three AM for some reason, and we'd get One Apple Pie, Just one, And We'd Split it in half. I'd get the Big Piece, and my Mom got the Smaller Peice... But then she got Real sick, and.. died. And I've never eaten once Since. I do say that I eat them, but I don't actually eat them, I mostly just Save them so I could give them to my Dad. " You stayed silent and looked at the Floor, but you soon stretched over to grab the Apple Pie. Barb wasn't watching what you where Doing, and Instead chose to Stare at the Ground, Until she saw you hold up something. She looked, and You had Split the Apple Pie in Half, and You where holding up the Bigger Piece.

Barb was Overwhelmed with Emotions, and she felt like she was About to Cry, but she Sucked it up and Smiled at you, taking the Peice of Apple Pie. You both bit into your Respective Pieces at the Same time and you both felt like you where about to Cry over the Nostalgia you where both Feeling. You started to laugh a Bit, for no reason whatsoever, and Barb Smiled again.

If you where gonna be honest, This was better than your Date.
__________________

Wholesome Disaster Lesbians

Also, Barb's gonna get Ink Poisoning bc that Ink is still on her Tongue and Lip---