More Crack things, Because I can

Welcome back to the Black Parade(Please watch the Video above, it's kinda Valid to what i just said), AKA, A Part 2 to the other thing I did
Don't worry, I won't do these Alot because, as much as I like doing these, I get that, When i Do them, They might Distract you guys from the Book, so yea.

I mostly only do these when I'm too Tired to Finish a Chapter OR When I'm just Bored
This is one of the Rare occasions where I'm Tired.
__

Barb:* Strums her Guitar** To Y/n* I love you, Bitch!

Y/n:* Beside Suki, who has a Disappointed look on her Face** Completely Love-Struck* Oh my God!

Barb: I Ain't gon' never stop Lovin' You- *Strums her Guitar Again* bITCH-
__

Carol Tweeting about Y/n and Barb: My Friends are Humming Really Loudly from the Other Room lmao, they're so Cute. Wonder what song they're Humming

Tweet Number 2: wAIT THATS NOT HUMMING

Tweet 3: MY FRIEND AND HER GIRLFRIEND ARE FUCKING REALLY LOUDLY IN THE ROOM NEXT TO ME AND I CAN HEAR CHAINS N SHIT

Tweet 4: UPDATE: I JUST HEARD Y/N SAY " OH YEAH USE THE APPLE SAUCE"
????????????????????????????????????????????
__

Suki:* To Guy* Hey, Can you get me a Cutie?

Guy:* Starts to do a weird Side-Jump thing so he can get over to her*

Suki:* Starts laughing* The Fruit, you Idiot!

Guy:* Turns away a Bit Disappointed* Oh.
__

Branch: Life was just starting to make sense... Til I saw a Jar of Rice at the Bus Stop..... For some reason-
__

Barb taking a Drunk Y/n back to the Dormitories as mentioned in Chapter Five:* Has Y/n draped over her Shoulders like she's Mulan[or Shang] trying to Carry that Stick with the Two Water Buckets on Either side*

Carol's Drunk ass:* Starts singing Backstreets Back* Backstreets Back, Alright!

Y/n:* Trying to Mimic the Sounds that come after that* Do-Do-do-do.

(Basically just this:

__

Y/n:* Is trying to Drive and is Going Five Miles under the Speed Limit*

Barb:* Who's either Drunk or High af* yO, WHY WE GOIN' SO FUCKING FAST, FOR?!?? DAMN- WHHAAAOOOOO-
__

And now: The Characters as Moomins(90's and 2019 Moomins) Out of Context;
~

Poppy and Branch in the First Movie when they where Camping Outside;

Branch:* To Poppy* Sorry, I don't have anymore Food. We ate it all.

Poppy:* Glances over at his Bag* I don't believe You, Your Bag's still full.

Branch: Well, Yeah, But there's no Food in it.

Poppy:* Getting Pissy** Puts her hands on her Hips* What's in it then?

Branch:* Looks at her with a Faked Happy Expression* You'll soon find out * Snaps the Stick he had in Half*
~

Carol:* In a Cave with Poppy and Riff* Hey, Shut up, I hear Something.

Poppy:* Goes Quiet while Riff covers his Mouth* Me too.. It sounds like the Wind.

Carol: No.. It sounds like Someone Moaning.