Chapter 17

That edit Above gives me Life 😥👌👌

" Changing the Songs. No Ocean Eyes, Just the other Two." Barb said, Just out of the Way of the Microphone. " Wait, But-" " No Ocean Eyes, Carol! Just shut it." Barb snapped through Gritted Teeth. Carol stared at Barb for a Second before walking up to her Microphone and Started Humming into it. Some people at the Party Went Quiet and swam over to the Edge of the Pool that was Closest to the Stage. After a few Seconds of Carol Humming, Barb stepped up to her Mic.

" Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time. Wearing a Warning Sign. Wait 'Til the World is Mine."

You stopped talking to Creek and Leaned over to look over at the Stage. Creek looked over his Shoulder and Scoffed. You looked at him with a Weird Expression on your face. " Oh shut up, They're my Friends. Also, their music is Amazing, I think you'll like it." " I highly Doubt that." Creek replied, which was then Your turn to scoff. Riff started playing his Drums and Carol did the same with her Bass, Barb doing nothing with her Guitar. " Visions I Vandalize. Cold in my Kingdom Size. Fell for those Ocean Eyes~" Barb had her eyes Closed, not that you could really see that Anyway since it was Dark and the only thing Illuminating the Pool and the Area Surrounding it where Glowsticks and the Little Lamps that where on Tables, and Riff and Carol stopped playing for a Split Second.

" YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN!" Barb Suddenly shouted, finally playing her Guitar. Riff and Carol picked up on their Instruments as well. Barbs voice and sudden Electric Guitar riff Actually sent Shivers down your Spine, or maybe that was just because of the Sudden breeze or the fact that your Legs where still Partially in the Water. " Your Silence is my Favorite Sound! Watch me Make 'Em Bow One By- One By one. One By- One -by-" " You should see me in a Crown!" Carol butted in with her Part. " Your Silence is my Favorite Sound!" Barb and Carol shouted at the Same time. " I don't really like this... It's getting Late anyway, Want to to walk you back to You Dorm?" Creek said. You looked at him and Back at the Stage, where Barbs Band continued to Play. You straightened up and looked back over at him. " I don't know, Wouldn't Suki and Barb be worried?" You asked him, making him scrunch up his nose. " Barb? That Girl who stole your Essay the you told me about." Oh, you had completely forgotten about that. " Well, Yeah, But-" " If you tell me, I don't think she'd be Too worried about you if she Stole something You worked hard on. Plus, Suki would check the Dorm for you First, Right?" You thought that over for a Minute before making your Decision.

You stood up and Grabbed Creeks Wrists, Pulling him Up with you. " I guess your right, C'mon."

~•~

" Hey, Has anyone seen Y/n?" Carol asked out loud after the Performance. " Who's Y/n?" Some Random Person asked. " She's a Girl, About This High, H/c hair, E/c Eyes, Really Pretty, She was hanging out by he Pool earlier?" " Oh, Her! She went with Creek somewhere." " She went with WHO?!" Barb butted into the Conversation, Basically pushing Carol away. " Creek. He was sitting beside her Earlier and then they Went Somewhere." Barb's Pupils shrunk. Where.. where you doing something with that Guy? Is that why you Left with him? " Did he Say anything to her?" " Sorry, I didn't hear anything." Barb groaned. " Damn it.. Where is she?" She asked herself. You didn't seem like the kind of Chick who would Run Off with a Random Guy. Carol suddenly gasped. " I'll check around here, You check the Dorm-" " Perfect!" Barb shot back before taking off, she didn't bother to get in her Van because the College Was only a Block or two Away.

" Y'know, Your really Cool to hang out with. I'm disappointed that we've only actually hung out Once and that was.. What? A few Weeks ago or Something?" You said, playing with the Glowstick Crown you had taken off if your Head while You and Creek Walked down the Sidewalk to the Campus. Creek had his Arms Crossed behind his Back and he let out a Laugh. " Yeah.. It is kind of weird." You laugh a bit as well and Put your Little Crown back on your Head Before standing Up straight and Crossing your Arms Behind your Back, Copying how Creek was Walking. Creek saw that out of the Corner of his Eye and Turned his head to face you. " What on Earth are you Doing, Love?" You shrugged a Shoulder. " Nothing." You replied, dragging out some of the Letters a bit. Creek playfully Shook his head and Rolled his Eyes before looking back at the Ground Infront of him.
After a few Minutes of Comfortable Silence, You decided to Gently Bump Creeks Shoulder with Yours. It Snapped him out of his little Daze, and When he looked at you, You where doing that Cliché 'I didn't do Anything' Whistle while looking at the Sky. Creek Smirked and Repeated what you did with Him, only a Bit harder than you did.