Chapter 7

You Finally Completed your First day of College, and you where now In your Dorm, Typing away for an Essay that you had to do on your Laptop. Barb was in the Dorm with you, Sitting on the other side of the Couch, Eating a Cup of Instant Noodles. You two didn't Talk during the two Classes you had Together, you where sure she didn't even notice you where in them, but you felt like she didn't... Hate you as much as she did before? Did you getting Black-out Drunk actually- You know what? Forget it, just focus on your Essay. As you Typed away, you failed to Notice that Barb Leaned over to look at what you where doing. " You Misspelt Discussion. You spelt it without the extra 'S'." Barb Pointed out, Pointing at the Word that was, indeed, Misspelt. " Oh, Thanks." You Thanked her and Clicked on the Word, adding the extra S and going back to Typing. The Door opened and In Walked Suki, who Paused when she saw Barb Leaned over your shoulder and Looking at your Computer Screen. You looked up and Waved At the Orange-haired Girl, Who you honestly haven't seen since last night. " Hi Suki!" " Y/n, Hi. I haven't seen you since we Arrived at the Part Last night. I thought something happened to you." Suki said, glaring at Barb, who narrowed her eyes as well. " You really think I'd Hurt Y/n?" Suki shrugged a Shoulder and closed the door, Walking over to the Couch and Sitting down on the Floor Nex to you, since she didn't want to Sit beside Barb. Suki pulled out her Own work and started Working on it. It was Quiet again, save for the Closing of your Keyboard, Suki's pencil on he Paper, and Barb Scraping the Plastic Fork against the Styrofoam Cup that held her Instant Ramen. You had assumed that Barb had Already Done her Work, since she wasn't really working on Anything except for Eating her Ramen and occasionally Checking her phone, but she was mostly looking over your Shoulder at your Essay.

Barb got off the Couch to throw her Cup away when Poppy came through the Door, Pulling in a Yellow Suitcase along with her. " Hi... Whats in the Suitcase?" Suki asked. Poppy took her Bookbag off and Threw it to the side before Laying the Suitcase down on the Ground. " You'll see~" The Pink-haired girl said, Shutting the Door before Crouching down to Unzip the Suitcase. " Is it Drugs?" Poppy stopped and Looked over at Barb, who was Leaning across the Counter with her Head propped up in her Hand. " Uhm.. No...?" " If it's Drugs, Can I get the Cocaine?" Barb pestered. " N-no! It's not- Ugh! It's not Drugs." Barb scoffed and walked back over to you. " You could've just said so." Barb Flopped onto the Couch beside you, Throwing an Arm over your Shoulders and stretching one leg out over the Arm of the Couch. Poppy leaned over and Unzipped her Suitcase.
A Hand came out of the Suitcase and Lifted the Top of it up, Which started everyone in the Room. A Guy with Dark Olive Skin and Dull Blue hair and a Dull Green Sweater rose up from the Suitcase and Poppy helped him stand up. " That was a horrible idea, and I have no clue on how You talked me into doing that!" The Guy complained to Poppy, making her Laugh. " I had to get you in here Somehow!" Poppy turned over to you guys. " Guys, This is my Boyfriend, Branch. Branch, These are my Roommates; Suki, Y/n, and Barb." Suki waved at him, completely Confused, You said a simple 'Hi' and went back to Typing, and Barb did one of those Upward Nod things and said " Sup?". " Sup." Branch repeated to Barb, who went back to looking over your Shoulder. Poppy took Branch's Hand and started to leak off into the Hallway. " We'll be in my Room!" She announced. You and Suki froze and looked at Each other, before Suki hurriedly got up and Practically ran to Poppy's Room.  You heard her tell Poppy to Keep her Door Open. You heard Poppy asking Why she should, but you went back to Typing.

Suki came Back soon after, and she Resumed what she was doing Earlier.

That is, Until the Door swung Wide open again, Carol standing on the other Side if it.

" Bitch, You ready to go?" Barb stood up hurriedly. " Hell yes! Let's go!" Barb slipped her Shoes back on and was about to Walk out, Until Carol Slammed her other Hand on the other side of the Door frame. " Can Girly Girl coke too?" Barb shook her head. " Nah, Vitiligo can't come, Her and Her Boyfriend are Fucking-" " Not Lavender, or whatever her name is, the Girly-Girly Girl that Drank more than you." Barb froze a little and turned back to look at you before turning back to Carol. " Y/n?" Carol nodded her head and Barb shrugged again. " Eh, Why not? Y/n, Come on." You looked up and stared at Barb. " Really?" " Yes, Really!" You quickly saved your Essay and closed your Laptop before Standing up. " W-wait, I don't think-" Suki tried to Protest, but you already walked out and Carol had her Arm Around your Shoulders. " Oh, Shut up, I'll have Cinderellie home by Midnight, Fairy Godmother." Barb said before Slamming the Door.
The Redhead turned around and Jogged up to you and Carol. " So, Wendy's and then the Storage Room?" " Yes, And Throw in a Couple of Beers and the Fact that we need to Pick up Riff."
~•~

" What's she Doing here?" " Carol wanted her to come." Barb responded to Riffs Questions after he Saw you sitting in the Front of Barbs Van. Barbs Van was All Black with a weird Dark Red Bug/Fish thing Painted on the Sides of it with ' Barbed Wires' on it in Red. It startled you a bit, But it was really cool to look at. Riff shrugged and Opened the Door to the Back before Hopping in with Carol. " So, Wendy's and Beer?" Barb Groaned before starting her Van back up. " I Guess I can get us some Beer. But if Y/n drinks more than me Tonight, I'm gonna get Pissed." She Stated before hitting the Gas, Making you Sink back into the Seat. She Noticed and started driving a little slower, which made you calm down a bit. " No, I-i think I'll stay Sober Tonight, In case you guys need Someone to Drive you back to Campus." " C'mon, You can have some Drinks. I drive Drunk all the Time." Barb said, as if it was the most Normal thing in the World, making you Stare at her in Surprise. She laughed at your Reaction. " Ahh! I'm Joking, I'm joking. Jesus, I'm not that crazy, I make Carol Drive." " Oh Good."

" But then again, She doesn't have a Driver's License, and She'd always be a little Buzzed."
________________________

*Dramatic Gasp* Y/n and Barb are B O N D I N G?!?!?

Also, Poppy sneaking Branch in the Dorm via a Suitcase is based off of a Video I saw, so Ye UwU