Chapter 22

Please tell me that you guys like the new Cover I made(With the Help of baGELS-)
I really like how it came out, and I put the Picture Collage at the Top bc I spent more time making the Collage than I did with Editing Barb infront of it(Tbh, I kinda should've put the [D]anger Thing at the Bottom instead of the " Baby Doll, You need some Rock n Roll" thing, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Oh, also, Bagels said that I could put this here, so Here ya go(Not Gonna explain Who's Who, or why I Covered up our names, so 乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ):

Also, also, Idk where to drop this off at, So enjoy getting Dropped at the part where Carol gets Deltadawns Number-- (Also, fun Fact: I'm 100% going through with that Trolls/Cats AU Book, but it may take a While bc I want to get every song from th...

(Also, fun Fact: I'm 100% going through with that Trolls/Cats AU Book, but it may take a While bc I want to get every song from the Cats movie in it, and I'm still working on writing the Beginning song, acksjfjjsj--)

You watched Carol bust through the Doors of the Bar and make a Mad Dash towards the Van, Waving a Napkin in the Air. " I GOT HER NUMBER! I GOT HER NUMBER!!!" She Shouted. Riff slid open the Back door and Carol Jumped in like an Hyper Dog. Riff closed the Back door as Carol draped Herself over the Backseats, which left no space for Riff, so he Sat on the Floor of the Van. Carol let herself breath for a Moment before sitting up. " Hey, Where's my Phone? You guys seen my phone?" " Nope, I thought you had it." Barb replied while she was in her own Phone.
Carol clicked her Tongue and started looking around, turning on the Lights of the Van so she could look. You turned around in the Seat to watch her look around, Only to stand on her Knees and Look over into the Very Back of the Van where the Three would out their Instruments and stuff.
" Y'know, If you didn't Bring your Phone Everywhere, or even just stopped carrying it around in your Back Pocket, You would loose your phone a Lot less." Barb commented tossing the Cigarette she was finished Smoking Out of the Window. " Well it's not my Fault that my Front Pockets are Sewn Shut for some reason, Nor is it my fault that my Back Pockets are so Shallow that I can hardly even put my hand in them." Carol replied, this time crawling over the Seats to look around the Back better.

" Car, I swear to God, I don't want to Stay here for another Minute, I'll Buy you a New damn Phone if it means that much to you-" " No, Fuck you, My Phone has all of that stuff I'm Blackmailing people With, I'm not getting a new phone." Barb groaned and Grabbed onto the Steering Wheel, and then Proceeded to hit her Forehead onto it. The sight Infront of you made you Laugh a bit. Only then did you Realize that Barb could probably Hurt herself if she kept doing that. So, You wrapped and Arm around her and Grabbed her Shoulders with both of your Hands, Pulling her Back into her Seat. " Don't do that, You'll hurt Yourself." You told her, Obviously feeling her Tense up when you said that.
Barb stared off into space fore a few seconds before grabbing your Hand. She just held onto it for a few Seconds, like she was Surprised that you where Touching her, before Basically handing you hand Back to You, Looping her arm around her Neck in the Process.