eleven

(eddie kaspbrak)
*november 19th, 2019*
"happy birthday, baby," richie whispers, shaking me awake.
i sit up, stretching. when i open my eyes, i'm met with richie's soft, brown eyes, coke bottle glasses, and curls.
"thanks, bubba," i whisper back.
i kiss him and i lay on his chest. all of a sudden, maggie barges into the room.
"happy birthday, eddie!" maggie shouts.
"thanks, maggie," i respond.
"richie and i made you chocolate chip waffles, so when you two are ready you can come downstairs," maggie states, walking outside of the room.
"hey, i have your first gift for you," richie slyly says.
i know what is happening next, and it happens almost every night. richie leans in and so do i. our lips move together in sync. richie pokes my bottom lip with his tongue and i know to open my mouth a little to use tongue. i slip my hands up his shirt and richie moans.
"boys, what's going on in there?" maggie asks.
richie and i both pull away, embarrassed. i start to giggle and richie kisses me.
"you're so cute when you giggle," richie states.
richie and i head downstairs after we get ready. maggie looks at us and starts to burst out laughing.
"um, eddie, you got something on your neck," maggie says.
"richie!"
*four hours later*
"okay, eddie, i got you something that i think you'll like," richie says.
mike brings in a small box for me, i open the box and a small golden retriever puppy falls out of the box.
"rich, you got me a puppy!" i shout, kissing him.
"well, it wasn't just richie. all of us contributed to get her for you and richie," bill explains.
"thank you guys so much. i'm going to name her lily," i say.
everyone smiles and i pick up lily. after a little while, we all decide to play truth or dare.
"okay, rules are if you don't answer the truth or do the dare. we can pick someone you have seven minutes in heaven with," bev explains.
everyone agrees to the rules and we start with me since it's my birthday.
"okay, eddie, truth or dare?" ben asks.
"dare," i state.
"i dare you to sit in nothing but a thong."
there will be a part two of this part tomorrow!