sixteen

(richie tozier)
*january 16th*
"oh, eddie, baby, won't you come into my arms, tonight," i sing quietly.
all of a sudden, there's a knock on my door.
"rich, babe, it's me!" eddie tells me.
i quickly turn off my music.
"come in!" i shout.
eddie comes in and cuddles next to me. i obviously kiss him, like i do all the time.
"i heard what you were just listening to, it's nice, babe," eddie states.
i feel my face get hotter, turning a deep crimson color. eddie gets up, grabbing my phone, he puts on 'eddie my love.' he takes my hand, dragging me away from my homework.
"dance with me, tozier," eddie orders.
he smiles softly.
"i don't know how to," i admit.
"you just sway to the music, nothing special," eddie explains.
i place my hands on his hips, we sway to the slow beat. i'm only focusing on the beautiful boy in front of me. with freckles like the stars in space, big doe eyes, and a smile that could make my day.
"hey, you okay?" eddie asks.
"yeah, i'm just focusing on you, baby," i tell him.
once the song is over, i try to go back to my schoolwork, but eddie makes me fail at that. i can't help but look when he places one of my hoodies over his head, sliding it on. the whole item acting as a shirt and pants.
"eds, let's watch some netflix, my schoolwork can wait," i state.
eddie jumps into my bed, cuddling into my touch. i let eddie turn on the good place, but i'm not watching the show. i'm watching him, the boy i fell in love with.
"what?" he asks innocently.
"just appreciating your beauty."
"i'm not beautiful, i'm not even close!" eddie shouts.
"that's where you got it ALL WRONG. eddie, you're the most beautiful being. your freckles, smile, eyes, hair, everything. you are fucking perfect, eds," i tell him.
"i love you, chee."
"i love you too, eds."