Chapter 6

"A what?!" I asked perplexed the fuck out.

"I have a mans penis." She repeated and I cringed.

"No, no I heard you the first time.." oh my god, what am I dealing with here? So this is what Kelly told me about accepting her. I mean I like her but this is just some big...news.

Her eyes were searching my face for a false reaction. But she never got one.

"What are you thinking?" She asked nervously.

Then I thought this is ridiculous I can't be judging her like that. It's something she was born with and I have no place to judge. I'll accept her and embrace her flaws, just like she did with me and my horrible attitude.

"Nothing, it's honestly fine, you know it's actually cool to have a dick." I stated after putting some thought into it.

She chuckled and her nervousness was washed off, "How is that cool?" She asked amused.

"Well first you don't have to worry about periods. And second you can go potty anywhere." I explained.

"Well you forgot about the accidental pregnancies, the uncontrollable erections and whatnot." I chuckled lightly as I looked at her.

A worried but a shit faced Kelly came up to me and Lou with a laughing Nina behind her. I couldn't tell if Nina was drunk or not. Kelly's eyes widened as she reached for my face and checked it did the same with my hands and clothes.

"Oh m-my god Dove, I t-thought you were kidnapped or something," she slurred as she hugged me loosely with one arm.

"Hey guys." Nina said still behind Kelly. Luckily she wasn't drunk. Rather tipsy I'd say.

"We're heading back home, you wanna come with or stay?" Nina asked loudly over the increased music. Me and Lou looked at each other as we both nodded our heads and went outside.

A cold wind that smelled like sea blew in considering the penthouse's backyard was overlooking at the sea.

I shivered and Lou noticed as she took off her jacket and draped it over my shoulders. I clenched it tight around my body as I gave her a thankful smile. Her jacket smelled just like her. The smell was so intoxicating.

We continued towards her bike. Suddenly a wave of sadness washed over me, as I thought about my first date with a certain someone. They gave me their jacket on our first date. Damn it Dove don't think about him.

Your over him, didn't you say that? My brain asked concerned.

Yeah, I am. I answered

Well then why are you thinking about him? My brain asked.

I don't know. I answered sadly as my brain butted out.

The wind sneaked in under the thin jacket and made itself comfortable around my heart. Chilling me from the inside. I shivered again and Lou noticed for the second time. Her face full of concern. She pulled me in as she took the jacket zipper, her hands brushing against my bare thighs that sent tiny electric bolts up and down my body as they vanished into thin air when she continued zipping the jacket.

Once she finished zipping the jacket we locked eyes, as she opened her arms inviting me in. I willingly walked into her and collided with her firm yet warm chest as she soothingly rubbed my back. She pulled back and smiled at me. The smile only melted my heart more than it was already melted just by her presence.

She went to the side of her motorcycle and opened the driver's seat to retrieve a white gym bag. She slung the bag over her shoulder while she went to Nina and told her something. She instantly nodded her head without any word as she backed away and drove off.