Chapter 18

Song up there^^
———

God this feels so good. I was laying down on the couch, my back to Lou's stomach, between her legs, as she massaged my scalp, occasionally kissing my head.

She is so girlfriend material. I cuddled closer, accidentally hitting my butt against her wood, her hands stopped as she groaned.

"Sorry." I laughed sheepishly and felt a forming bulge through her shorts.

"It's ok." She sighed and kissed my head again, as I smiled like an idiot. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, as fast as lightning.

Abby came running into the room blabbing about how she got herself a date and she needed clothes and a change of style, jewelry and such.

She practically got on her knees and begged us. I looked back at Lou waiting  for her to answer the girl. Lou looked between us as I raised my eyebrows at her.

Her eyes rolled back and she closed them, Abby looked at me for confirmation.

"Go change." I chuckled and motioned her up the stairs.

"Thank you, thank you, best aunties ever!" She exclaimed and dashed up stairs.

"We need to have a talk with this guy." I said while playing with Lou's fingers.

"Yeah." She replied and sat up making me sit up with her.

I got off her lap and pulled her by the hand and to the stairs. "Can't I have one day to cuddle with my girlfriend?" She grumbled behind me, I turned around and leaned up to kiss her as she instantly kissed back and gripped my waist.

I pulled away and dragged her with me to her room. Lou unexpectedly pushed me onto the bed as I propped myself up on my elbows, curious.

She slid her tank over her head reveling a white sports bra and a six pack, as I practically drooled over it. I wanted to just run my hands over it.

She came down to kiss me but I had both my feet on her abdomen, preventing her from leaning down any further. She tried to push my feet away, but I didn't budge.

I giggled when she grabbed my left leg and kissed down my ankle to my inner thighs all the while I was biting my finger to silence my moans.

She lifted the hoodie up a little and saw the lingerie. "Hello." She stopped and ogled. I closed my legs as my face turned beet red.

I covered my face, as I felt Lou crawling up my body, she took both my hands off my face and placed them around her neck.

"You're extremely addicting, Dove." My heart melted at the way my name rolled off her tongue.

"You didn't tell me you had a surprise for me." She tried to lift the hoodie further but I stopped her.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to see what's under there." I chuckled.

"Ok." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

She's the sweetest. I stared up at her in admiration. I pulled her head closer and locked our lips in a sweet, short kiss.

"I admire you." My heart said.

"I admire you more." She pecked my lips again and pulled me up.

"So, are you gonna wear that dress again?" She asked, eyes full of hope.

Just as I was about to answer her, the doorbell rang with two knocks followed after it. I gave Lou a confused look as she matched mine. She went out her room and down the stairs as I followed after her.

She opened the door as I stood next to her, and we came face to face with Kelly and Nina.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Kelly yelled and hugged both of us. Nina gave Lou a pat on the back.

"You do realize you're only standing with shorts and a bra, right Lou?" Nina said, wiggling her eyebrows. Lou just turned around and jogged up the stairs.

"So..." Kelly stayed as we went into the living room.

"You guys..." Kelly thrusted her finger in and out her fist.

"No." I hissed in a low tone, my cheeks heating up.

"Well, what are you guys?" Nina asked as Kelly leaned on her elbows, interested.

I hesitated in answering because I didn't know if Lou wanted them to know about us yet. But hey, I mean we can't keep it a secret for long.

"We're together." I said as calmly as I could, to not show how excited I was.

"Oh em gee, really?!" Kelly asked enthusiastically as I couldn't hide my excitement anymore.

"Oh my god, yes, I'm so fucking pumped!" I shrieked.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you!" Kelly got snd hugged me as tight as I hugged her back just as tight.

"Oh my god, thank you!" I giggled like a school girl.

"Why do girls keep saying 'oh my god'  before every sentence?" I heard Nina ask as I finally saw Lou with light blue jeans, a white t shirt, and a blue flannel, sitting next to Nina, smirking.

"I don't know about you, but I absolutely love it." Lou replied to Nina's comment, all the while looking at me with googily eyes.

Dang it Dove, I told you to hide it! My mind yelled at me.

Oh hush. I replied for once actually not caring. She's my girlfriend after all. I love the sound of that.

"I'm ready!" We heard Abby say as she came down the stairs, with jean shorts and a hot pink crop top.

"Uh-uh no go change." Lou stated firmly at the 12 year old.

"Oh this is so ironic." Kelly said and reached into her bag and pulled out jean shorts and a mean girls pink crop top.

Lou looked over and her eyes widened.

"No not you too!" She exclaimed. Kelly was wearing and blue cropped hoodie and some jeans.

"I'm here to warn you James. Dove doesn't like to be told to wear anything that doesn't fit her liking." Kelly spoke with a warning tone, as Lou looked at me defeated.

I grinned and went up stairs to Lou's room, to change.