Chapter 40

Songs for this chapter: Look What U Started by The Internet

Girl by The Internet

Girl above, is Lou.

———

Know knowing Lou's favorite foods, I made them all, which consisted of a Caesar salad, sushi that is rolled by yours truly, and some iced tea. And for desert I made some chocolate covered strawberries.

I was in my silky white robe, that stopped a few inches above my knees, showing my glowing thighs, where I put the lotion. My hair was loose and in its natural waves going down my shoulders.

I got the bathtub ready with a bath bomb in it already melting, I set her robe on the bed upstairs, with the candles around the edges, not lit yet.

I heard the door to the mansion, open and close, as I heard someone clear their throat and by that sound I knew it was Lou. Her shoes hit the floor, as I heard her walk closer and closer to the kitchen.

I leaned against the counter but then changed my mind and hopped onto the counter, and crossed my legs while leaning back on my hands. I wanted to change that position too but she already walked in while her eyes roamed around the kitchen table, amazed.

And finally, her eyes landed on me, her eyes took me in top to bottom, hungrily and very openly checked me out. She breathed out, sounding like she was holding her breath.

"Like what you see?" I teased and leaned forward as I saw her walking slowly to me, eyes still locked onto my body.

"Like? I love what I see." She spoke breathlessly, and stood between my legs, I put my hands on her shoulders as hers lightly touched my thighs, causing me to shiver.

"You weren't kidding." Her mouth hung a little as she ran her hands up and down my thighs, as my heartbeat quickened at the tingles I was receiving.

"No I wasn't," I replied.

"I see you got a hair cut." I smiled as she looked up and into my eyes, staring long and hard.

"I did, thanks for noticing." Her sides were shaved leaving only the top part, which was semi long. I loved it.

"Kiss me." I whispered right next to her ear, as she attached our lips softly, into a very much needed kiss. Her lips devouring mine, sucking on my bottom lip as she bit lightly, and I let out a soft moan at the desirable feeling.

Lips still moving, I moved my hands down her sides and to the hem of her shirt, breaking our kiss, I lifted the shirt above her head leaving her in her Calvin Klein bra and her shorts. She leaned in to kiss me but I held my finger up, no matter how much I wanted to kiss her, I needed her to relax because her muscles were extremely tense.

"You need to relax." I voiced my thoughts, as she looked at my lips and then back at my eyes, as I bit my lip to stop myself from leaning in.

I pushed her back a little and hopped off the counter, and grabbed her hand in mine, and led her upstairs and to her room.

Once we entered the bathroom, I leaned up and told her, "Strip." And exited the bathroom with a giggle as she mumbled a wow at the bathtub set up.

I grabbed the lighter and decided to wait a few seconds until I went in, seeing her naked with her butt towards me, she turned around to my small peep, and quickly slid in the bathtub, she was still self conscious about her member I see.

As I walked slowly to the bathtub, I lit the first two candles, I then leaned up and untied my robe, letting it slide down my shoulders, until I was naked and bare to her. Her eyes glued to every spot on my body, she was biting her lip really hard, I thought she was gonna draw blood.