Chapter 14

Song up there^^
———

Friday.

Today is my first ever court training, and I'm so excited, nervous and anticipating for two things:

First the court training of course.

And second, The Date. Oh my god I have been fretting about this date for the whole week. I just couldn't shut up about it.

Anyway my training starts in a hour and I'm confident that I'll ace it. Ugh best day ever.

———

Today is officially the worst day ever. I failed my first training, while ANTHONY -note the saltiness- passed. Apparently I'm not working 'hard enough' for them.

I passed the first two cases and failed the last one because the guy was sentenced for prison.

I walked through the front door, my face solemn, depressed and miserable looking.

I was close to crying, and I was trying so damn hard to hold the water works in. Ugh Dove why are you so sensitive? I judged myself internally.

"Hey, how was..." I heard Kelly start but stop as she looked at my face.

"Training? You ok, honey?" I shook my head and since I'm a little shorter than her, her arms wrapped around me head and mine around her back. The tears built their way to my water line, blurring my vision.

After a couple of minutes in that position, I spoke, "Kelly, your armpit smells like onions." The tears got sucked back into my eyes because of the smell.

"Tsk, I know." She replied but still held me close. I prayed myself out of her grip.

"Get a shower lady." She gasped and played hurt. I chuckled and nudged her arm.

"Hey Dove, wanna go out shopping for your date?" She asked.

I raised my eyebrows as she wiggled her.

"Bitch I'm a hoe, I can stand up another man for sho!" We both yelled in unison. 
We laughed as we did our secret hand shake. I fucking love this girl.

———

Me and Kelly, arrived at the mall, Kelly said Nina was there too, claiming that she knew Lou and what she liked so she was gonna help me.

"Baby!" Kelly screamed and jumped into her girlfriends body, as they both stumbled, while people were giving them curious looks.

"I missed you too, babe." She cupped her cheeks and gave her a big kiss on the lips causing a kissy sound to echo.

"Hey, Dee." Nina greeted as she waved at me. I smiled.

"So... a date night huh?" She teased. I gave her a glare with a small pout.

"Oookay, that's a no no, turn that frown upside down." She pointed at me.

"That's physically impossible-" I started to say but was rudely cut off by Nina.

"Im gonna stop you right there because you talk a lot."

"I'm offended." I said.

"Good, okay so I'm not gonna beat around the bush and give you some stupid lecture. I'm gonna head straight to the point. Tip number one:  let me tell you the girl acts all mushy around you it's probably because she's in love with you, but we'll get to that later, don't fret."

"I'm sorry, in lov-"

"DONT interrupt me." She held her hand up in front of me.

"Anyways, Lou likes everything in a relationship." I furrowed my eyebrows confusingly.