Chapter 35

Why does it have to end like this for me? Out of all people I've had the worst luck in relationships and love. Why does love hate me, when I love love so much?

"Stupid Dove." I muttered to myself with tears ran down my face, I haven't stopped crying for the past two days. Yes I can't stop crying and it's unhealthy. All I think about was Lou and how I overreacted.

And then those old feelings from the time I was with Justin come back, and they're not helping my case. God I wish I could just move on.

How the fuck is that overreacting?! My mind shouted at me.

"When you end things with someone you love and not even bother to listen to them is overreacting." I answered.

Oh, so basically constantly lying from the beginning of your relationship is okay now? My mind stated sarcastically.

"Just shut the fuck up." I mumbled and banged my head against my table as hard as I could to knock me out. But it only hurt me.

"Ow." I clutched my forehead as I massaged it gently.

I dropped my hand and looked down at my desk, tear stains probably visible on my face.

Go out.

I jumped in my seat and turned around to see no one. Who the fuck just said that? My breathing was rapid, and my hand was on my exhilarating heart.

I rubbed my eyes, and opened them to see no one and that I was not dreaming or anything.

Go out, it said? But where?

I pondered the idea, I didn't even know why I was doing it but I was and I was curious.

I got up with my phone in hand, not bothering to leave a text and strutted down the stairs and out the door.

Walking down the side walk, and constantly looking around like a mad woman didn't help. I was being paranoid about something that might not even happen.

Notice how I said might. Great now I'm more paranoid if that's possible.

I came upon Kelly's cafe as I decided to enter and take a seat right at the entrance. Kelly wasn't here nor was Nina and Lou. Which I was disappointed about.

I heard the bell ring above the door indicating that someone came in.

"Dove, hey." I heard a dreadful voice, too cheery for my liking, and haunting. Out of all the people, god. Out of all the damn people you made him come in here?

"Justin, hey." I said distantly. "So not nice to see you." I looked up at him with a sarcastic smile.

Still smiling he chuckled a little and took a seat next to me. I can't right now.

"I see you still got that attitude." He smiled down at the table.

"I see you're still on the face of earth." I snarled as he held his hands up.

"Someone seriously pissed in your cereal this morning." He narrowed his eyes at the window.

"Yeah, someone did, now go back to scratching your balls." I sat back with crossed arms as he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Weren't you shy?" He asked as he gave me a confused smile.

"Why all the questions?" I asked as he looked down at me. Fucker was always tall as shit.

He sighed as he scratched his stubble chin.

"I want you back, Dee." He spoke softly and looked into my eyes deeply.