Chapter 11

My body was getting its senses back as I opened my eyes to my room, the sun was shining in my face, and that's all it took to ruin my morning.

I groaned softly and tried to turn to my right side, but to no avail I failed. There was a pressure on my stomach as I forcefully opened my eyes to look down into a head laying comfortably on my stomach as it's body was wedged between my legs.

How do we end up in these positions? I always sleep individually, and I would never cross my sleeping area. My hands rested on her shoulders as I tried to shake her awake but it didn't work.

She was crushing my stomach but I somehow didn't mind. Strands of her slightly long hair were draped onto her flawless face.

God, could someone ever be this perfect? I thought to myself. Now I've got to go to the bathroom to empty my bladder.

I violently shook her shoulder as she just squirmed a little. I gave up but then decided to try something one last time.

"Lou, if you don't get up, I'll pee on you." I spoke loud enough for her to hear.

And in result, a reaction came from her. She fully pulled away and rested herself on her knees, still between my legs.

"How, did I end up...?" She was slightly panting as she gestured between us.

I just shrugged and my eyes traveled down the tight shirt I made her wear last night , and her remaining boxers... that were showing plenty. Clearly she hadn't noticed her morning erection yet.

"I don't know... but I don't mind either." I muttered the last part under my breath as I got off the bed and my hand to slightly graze her thigh intentionality until I was in the bathroom and out of sight.

I did my business and hopped in the shower. I scrubbed my skin enough for it to shine from hygiene. I never smell in the morning, but I was just insecure about myself, if I notice something off about myself, I would just dig myself a hole so I can bury myself in it.

But this particular morning, I didn't.

I got out of my tub and onto the water sucking mattress below my feet. I reached for my towel but I was greeted with air.

Where did I leave it? I bit my nails in anxiousness. See what I mean? I worry too much.

I remembered it was with Lou last night when she dried herself. I approached my bathroom door and opened it as I peeked my head in my room. Lou was passed out on my bed, and the towel was on my chair.

I took several deep breaths in as I made a game plan in my head:

Ok, so there's 3 steps before you run your pale ass out there.

Number one, calm the fuck down because your not in a war.

Number two, cover both your private area, and your breasts to avoid flashing the girl, although I doubt she'd mind, but still.

Number three, run as fast and as quiet as you can to the towel, snatch it, and quickly wrap it around your body.

My mind sorted out a game plan for me as I quickly went over it once more and did exactly what it said:

I took one deep breath, covered my private parts and out the bathroom I went, making a straight, quick but quiet beeline to my towel. I snatched it off the chair and quickly wrapped it around my body.

I let out a shaky breath of relief, and walked to my closet. I grabbed my white bra and white underwear with the words 'BARBIE' written from my backside in huge bright pink letters. Don't judge me.