Chapter 31

Authors note: SEXUAL CONTENT, IF YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE IN ANY WAY, FEEL FREE TO SKIP.
———

Lou's POV

"Make love to me." She whispered.

My breath got caught in my throat as I didn't expect her to demand such thing.

"Are you sure?" I asked shakily as I felt my pants getting tight.

"Yes." She answered without hesitation.

I smiled widely as she bit her lip, I pulled her by her hips as I connected our lips in a passionate kiss.

As my hands quickly took my jacket off, she fumbled with my shirt buttons, as her hands were shaking uncontrollably. I took the both of them causing her to stop, as she looked at me with nervousness obvious in her eyes.

I brought her hands to my lips and kissed the both of them, and put them behind my neck as I took my shirt off. Now I was standing with nothing but my pants and bra.

She licked her lips at the sight of my abs, as she looked back up to my eyes.

"I love you." I said the second time this night and I loved hearing it roll off my tongue.

"I love you too." She let out a shy smile, as she connected our lips in yet another heated kiss as our tongues explored each other mouths.

As I sat down on the bed, and she straddled me, she pulled me impossibly closer to her. I had my hands around her back keeping her closer, she got me right where she wanted me. And I loved it.

My hands slid up her back and to her dress zipper as I slowly unzipped it revealing new flesh, as she moaned and rocked her hips once against me from the contact. I took advantage as I latched onto her neck.

Kissing all around and leaving love bites all over her neck all the while helping her out of this dress.

Now that the dress was discarded, she wasn't wearing a bra as I stared at her full breasts as they glistened in the dimly lit room.

She blushed and covered her body as I looked up into her eyes as they held insecurity in them.

With a hand behind her back, I flipped us over carefully as she laid under me with her hands still on her chest.

"You're perfect, Dove." I moved her hands and pinned them above her head as I leaned down and connected her lips to mine.

As we kissed, I slowly made my way to her neck and down her collarbone, reaching her breast I looked up at her face as she looked down at me, with a nod. I immediately kissed between the valley of her chest.

Bringing one hand down as I took a nipple into my mouth as I gripped the other breast at the same time.

"Ohh..." she moaned as she arched her back a little.

I smirked against her skin, I switched onto the other breast as I sucked and nipped at the nipple as Dove was a moaning mess under me. Begging me for more.

I traveled down further to her lacy white pantie, as I kissed her exposed hip I looked up for reassurance, as her chest was moving up and down quickly she nodded.

Both of my hands went down to the waistband of her pantie as I slowly slid it down her lifted legs and over her ankles. I slid my suit pants after, and with only my boxers and bra, I attacked her inner thighs with kisses and bites.

Her breath was more uneven as she gripped the sheets.

"Lou... please." She pleaded and to please my girl, I dove in but in a gentle way since she was sensitive.