Chapter 27

Dove's POV

Throughout the whole week, Kelly, Nina, Lou and me never ever stayed home. Every time we sit down, she drags us up and forces us to get things done. And thank god tomorrow's the wedding, as we're already packing to leave out tonight.

I was currently in my room, deciding on bringing a swimming suit, but what if we don't even go to the beach? Ugh this is so frustrating. I packed it, and if no one wants to go swimming with me, I'll go alone. No biggie.

"ITS YOU BABE, AND IM A SUCKER FOR THE WAY THAT YOU MOVE BABE." I heard Kelly screaming to a song in her room right across from me. She's put that song on repeat and I'm getting sick of it, I even memorized the words.

"Just like... nicotine, heroine, morphine." I mumbled sarcastically to myself.

"Girl might as well just take the drugs." I mumbled again and tuned it out as I neatly put my clothes in my suitcase.

I heard my phone ding, as it was charging on my night stand. Walking over to it, I checked the notification, and it was a text from Lou, saying she's coming over. I swear we've been living with each other the past month, might as well just move in together.

I snickered to myself, as I texted back and 'ok, can't wait to see you' and a keyboard heart. I sent it as the text went to read immediately. I put the phone down and went to my closet, it had two outfits, I had to choose one of them to go with the last day, one was revealing and the other was... well more revealing.

I was thinking of the more revealing one, which consisted of a HiGirl top and shiny hype shorts, and some sandals. I loved the whole outfit, and I was extremely confident about my body, so wearing tight and short stuff is normal for me and Kelly.

The second one, had an only-chest butterfly crop top, and some sky jogger pants. I loved the both of them, but I was stuck. Hopefully Lou can choose. After all I'm only wearing this stuff for her.

Through the whole ten minutes I was contemplating about the two outfits, I heard a car pull up, as I heard the door to the car close shut, someone rang the bell.

"I'll get it!" I yelled over Kelly's extremely loud music, and practically skipped down the stairs, already knowing it's Lou.

I opened the front door wide open, and before I could even see her face, I got scooped up and warm, plump lips landed on mine. I held her head in place and I responded to the kiss, gliding my lips on hers sensually, the skin that was on hers was tingling as the tingles traveled way down, settling not so comfortably around my heat, as my heat got aroused, basically soaking my panty.

I hummed against her lips, knowing that'd drive her crazy, knowing exactly what her weakness is, I disconnected our lips only to latch onto her neck, instantly her lips let out a moan, as she moved her head to give me better access to her neck.

Working on a forming bruise, I detached my lips and licked my way up to her ear, nipping on her earlobe, I was getting hornier by the second, and I couldn't help but feel guilty for it. I didn't know why, but why try an understand what we're feeling? Am I right or am I right? I'm right, right?

I withdrew my lips and kissed her once on the lips, giving her a dazed smile as her eyes barely opened, hooded and covered with lust. I felt kinda light headed.

"Hey, baby." I smiled as I said it. I loved saying and hearing it.

"Hi, babygirl. Did you finish packing?" She asked and put me down.

"Did you?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't." I shrugged and went back to my room, as she followed me.