Chapter 26

Song up here^^
———

"C'mon, move your lazy asses!" Kelly embarrassingly yelled as she slipped her way to the tailor.

She arranged a last minute set up, with a tailor. Let's just say she was yelling her lungs out at him, to schedule it. After he agreed we instantly exited the car and went running after Kelly.

She took turns like she was in a video game, jumping around small kids and slithering through people. She was zooming before everyone's eyes.

I was trying to catch up with her as Lou and Nina took their sweet time jogging after us, laughing along the way.

I shook my head and quickened my strides as they soon turned to running. After a few minutes, I saw Kelly stand in front of a big store, with every kind of dress possible there, along with a whole section of suits.

I stopped next to her, with my hands on my knees as I wheezed. I tried catching my breath, I went to stand straight, I unintentionally cracked on of my bones and it hurt like hell.

I let out a loud squeak, as I held my back. I'm getting weak.

"Shit, baby, you okay?" Lou rushed to my side as she held my arms and gripped my waist preventing me from falling. Too late I already did. Emotionally I mean. Oh god that thought still freaked me out.

"No, dammit Kelly, don't run." I hissed at her, as she just ignored me and walked in. Lou put a hand around my back as I leaned half my weight on her side and we walked in.

Lou spotted a chair, as she guided me to it. I sat down with a wincing face, as Lou had a worried expression on her face, struggling with what to do next. As she sat down next to me, I cradled her face with my hands and smiled at her through the pain.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." She calmed down a bit as she leaned into my touch. It was that moment when I wanted to tell her I loved her. But I can't tell her just yet, I  needed to wait.

"Dove, get up, we don't have time!" Kelly rushed to me as she whined next to my ear.

"Kelly calm the fuck down, you're actually starting to irritate me." I gave her a glare and she stopped.

I stood up slowly and carefully and stretched a bit until my back felt okay.

"Alright are we good? Good, now Lou and Nina go to the suit section, and me and Dove are gonna go over here." She grabbed my hand and sped off into the dress section.

We spotted a lady in her mid 40s I'd assume, sitting on her desk, sorting through some price tags.

Kelly spoke first when we approached her.

"Hello, Gina right? I think I talked to your hushed a few minutes ago." She said nonchalantly.

"Oh yeah, you were yelling right?" The woman asked as she stared at Kelly with amusement.

"Yeah, sorry about that, we're kind of in a hurry." Kelly chuckled.

"No need, honey. And what's the rush?" She asked as she folded her arms on her chest.

"We have a wedding next week." Kelly said dreadfully.

"When did you find out?" The woman tensed and asked. I asked that exact same question.

"Like two hours ago!" Kelly fretted as she fanned herself. The woman began rummaging through magazines, as she found the right one, she put them in front of us on the table.

We began flipping hastily, looking for something nice and elegant.

We continued flipping after a couple minutes, the woman was looking through racks of dresses herself, occasionally putting gowns up to our bodies and then give herself a shake of a head, while putting them back.

I came across a very eye drawing, dress. It was a V-neck dress, with a slit going down one leg, going all the way down to my feet. Strapless, as it zipped up from the back, from the waist and up, it looked very fit, and for extremely skinny girls.